Briggz5d

Guarantee Trust Bank Social Network is one of the most active with over 1,189,596 Facebook fans and 49,500 Twitter followers.

These social channels are fast evolving from tools used to inform and educate customers on developments and news about the bank, they now serve as customer service centers where people can ask questions via tweets and even provide full banking services.

It doesn't stop here - GTBank introduced "Social Banking" which allows intending customers Open New Accounts, Check their Balance, Send Airtime and Transfer Money to anyone right from Facebook.

People without GTBank accounts can also use some of these services.

What is already Possible?

GTbank Social Banking on Facebook
Social Banking
- You can already check your account balance By SMS, to do this: text BAL and your NUBAN account number to 08076665555. Here's an Example: BAL 0123456789 to 08076665555

- GTbank Internet Banking gives you full access to your account via a Website for transfers, foreign currency exchanges and so much more.

- GTBank Mobile Money can also be used to make money transfers and Airtime purchase if linked to your account or wallet is funded.

So why use Social Banking?
I'm not going to butter this one up - You'll need these new Social Banking features available on GTBank's Facebook Page Only if you don't already have access to the three listed above (Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Text messaging).
I still don't like the idea of opening another Social Account which is distinct from the usual GTbank account you may have. But i encourage you to try it anyways...

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 06:45 PM by Briggz5d »

Central Bank of Nigeria introduces 5,000 Naira Notes & Coins - My Review

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 4830
Last post September 24, 2012, 10:33 AM
by Briggz5d
Ecobank Nigeria Mobile App Download for Android, Blackberry & Apple devices

Started by feddygold

Views: 44379
Last post July 25, 2015, 05:11 PM
by feddygold
Download FirstMobile and FirstMonie Mobile Banking Apps by First Bank Nigeria

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 16
Views: 117592
Last post December 22, 2016, 06:56 PM
by Briggz5d
About U-DIRECT Internet Banking by United Bank for Africa (UBA)

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 52661
Last post February 15, 2013, 07:48 PM
by Briggz5d
About Fidelity Internet Banking And Mobile Application Download

Started by damib

Replies: 3
Views: 29157
Last post July 09, 2016, 02:14 PM
by okerulu