Justus Onele

Re: Shipping Jobs
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 06:29 AM »
plz admin when you have new work on shipping, let me to know.
Pls how can some one apply for shipping job admin?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:47 PM by Briggz5d »

Briggz5d

Hello Justus,
Thanks for your comments/questions.

The BVC 2014 enrollment has closed and eligible names for the exams have already been posted on the website. You'll have another chance by June next year to apply for any of the courses advertised.
Please read more information about the school and entry process here >> http://www.ngbuzz.com/index.php/topic,1287.0.html

As for shipping jobs, they're are not often advertised as other jobs, people with past experiences in the field are usually informed to fill vacant position before others are invited - Check the Ngbuzz.com Jobs section for updates on this and other vacancies.

Sir, Is it true that they have been sending invitation to Ŧђε̲̣̣̣̥ people that wrote Ŧђε̲̣̣̣̥ test on Ship Building and are they doin it i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ batches. Thanks God bless You.

ekewhyte

Hi my good people, any information as to wether August 10 is still feasible for depature? I am yet to receive information as regards the meeting time on friday as stated in d schedule. Whoever that have any info should please share. Remain lifted.

Please Sir, I applied for Basic Welding and I am yet to receive any notification after the examination. What might be the problem?

captain

Hey Yejibro,
Tradetest was not the only requirement to apply for that, National diploma is an acceptable equivalent.
I don't have details about the curriculum yet but i'll try to contact the current batch on your behalf.

please i have a broda that was asked to submit scanned copy of diploma again as a reminder after submiting trade test and Nabteb
can i know why they need a diploma again?

The group of people that went to korea last month base on the trainig, waz it based on the last year application  or did there der re-apply again diz year?
Will there be another opportunity for new applicantz again?

National Common Entrance Exam (NCEE) Result 2015 & Interview Test Registration

Started by samsonos

Replies: 0
Views: 13494
Last post June 05, 2015, 07:34 PM
by samsonos
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME 2015/2016 registration & exam schedule

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 3998
Last post July 29, 2015, 06:41 PM
by Briggz5d
Chevron & NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2013 for Nigerian Students. Apply Now!

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 2
Views: 4593
Last post April 15, 2013, 06:45 PM
by Thummim
Sterling Bank Undergraduate Sketchamania Competition - Win 1Million, 500k & 250k

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2320
Last post April 01, 2013, 09:00 AM
by Briggz5d
NECO SSCE (Internal) June / July 2015 Registration & Timetable download

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 5106
Last post March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
by Briggz5d