mattmaik

Are You Proud To Be A Citizen of Your Country?
« on: October 06, 2014, 02:21 PM »
Yes I’m proud of my country, don’t know about you. I’m a Nigerian. I feel like sharing beautiful things about my country. If you think your country is better than mine let’s see your reply.

Nigeria has the riches economy in Africa
“Nigeria has overtaken South Africa as Africa's largest economy after a rebasing calculation almost doubled its gross domestic product to more than $500bn, data from the statistics office showed.
GDP for 2013 in Africa's top oil producer was 80.22 trillion naira, or $509.9bn, the Nigeria Bureau of Statistics said on Sunday, up from the 42.3 trillion estimated before the rebasing, according to the Reuters news agency.” Aljazeera News

Africa’s Riches Man is Nigerian
“Meet Africa's richest man: Aliko Dangote. Forbes magazine estimates his wealth at $25bn, making him the 23rd richest man in the world with a growing portfolio of investments across Africa. The Nigerian business magnate began with a small trading firm in 1977.” Aljazeera News

Surprised , not surprised or expecting to see more stories? I bet you don't know much about your country, if you really do add yours let's keep this discussion going.

Don't forget to hit the share button for your friends to see Reply