Saw this Mad video on Unilagolodo's Twitter handle. My mumu roomate doesnt think its funny but just watch the girls leg. And na so all these unilag gehs dey do.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:12 PM by Briggz5d »

Tombae

Being out of cash is like a norm in the society we live in, thanks to our economy ::) , and with valentines day coming up in two weeks, the elections are not going to hold people back. However sha, not everyone has the cash to spoil themselves or their loved ones, and i happen to fall into that category :-\ .
    So you can imagine my joy when i found out last night that i can use either my Facebook or Twitter account to borrow money from Sterling Bank with their recently launched campaign called Sterling Social Lender. It turns out that all one needs to be able to borrow money from them is an account that has a proper follower base! You'll need to open a Sterling Bank account if you don't already have one, after which you're good to go! Vals don set be dat oh ;D

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 05:46 PM by Briggz5d »

Briggz5d

Thanks for the information Tombae, this could really help some people in time of need.

I dug deeper and found out some more helpful information about Sterling Bank Social Lender - Here are my Findings:

1. Sterling Bank Social lender will loan cash to you without interest but i think the amount is based on your social network reputation (how many friends you have or followers).

2. The only drawback is that you must have a sterling bank account where the loan will be deposited. I guess this is understandable since it's purely a promo to gain more customers.

This is yet another milestone in Social Banking and a welcome development.

Download UBA's Mobile Banking Application - U-Mobile for BB, Java, iOS & Android

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 23
Views: 282961
Last post February 08, 2017, 07:08 PM
by Briggz5d
Ecobank Nigeria Mobile App Download for Android, Blackberry & Apple devices

Started by feddygold

Replies: 0
Views: 41573
Last post July 25, 2015, 05:11 PM
by feddygold
Download Diamond Bank Mobile App – Diamond Mobile