Author Topic: Random Jokes!!!  (Read 2358 times)

Random Jokes!!!
« on: May 15, 2011, 12:49 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
Hungry Man
A man fainted in front of a Food Joint...Peeps rushed 2 help out shouting "bring water" "bring water"”
On hearing *bring water* d man woke up & shouted "ur fada! if na water dey worry me I for faint for front of water board or river..ROTFLOL”

Garage Door.
A man forgot to zip his pants, so a lady told him " you left your garage Door open."
The man gave her a naughty smile as he zips up and asks " Did you see my hummer packed inside? "
The lady smiled back at the him and answers " No I saw a mini golf with 2 flat tires."

Fruits & vegetables.
Broccoli:I look like a tree.
Walnut:I look like a brain.
Mushroom:I look like an Umbrella
Banana:Dude, change the topic pls”

Who wants an apple?
Apple=Vitamins, Vitamins=Strength, Strength=Power, Power=Money, Money=Girls, Girls=s x, s x=Aids, Aids=Death. Who wants an apple?”

Arrested for laughing!!
This is from an actual trial in the UK. A young woman who was several months pregnant was sitting in a bus. When she noticed a young man smiling at her she began feeling humiliated on account of her condition. She changed her seat and he seemed more amused. She moved again and then on seeing him laughing more. She filed a court case on him. In the court the man's defence was:-  When the lady boarded the bus i couldn't help noticing she was pregnant. She sat under an advertisement, which read "Coming Soon- The unknown boon".. I was even more amused when she then sat under a shaving advertisement, which read:- "William's stick did the trick".. Then I could not control myself any longer, when on the third move she sat under an advertisement, which read:- "Dunlop Rubber would have prevented this accident".. The case was dismissed. The judge fell off his chair laughing
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:08 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

Re: Random Jokes!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 09:34 AM »

mykali

hehehehehehe....two flat tires??
Michael Angelo Da Vinci - Lord of the Arts

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 09:58 AM »

ClintonSpel

REALLY FUNNY MAN