Briggz5d

Graduates of Higher institutions within and outside Nigeria are hereby informed that Online Registration for Batch A 2015 has commenced.
We've gathered some useful information and Links to help make your registration a smooth one.

Requirements for NYSC 2015 Online Registration
  • Install Digital Persona Scanner & Driver:
    The first thing you need to do before starting the application process is to ensure the Cyber cafe or computer in use is installed with Digital Persona Fingerprint scanner which is required to capture your fingerprint.
    Right Click "My Computer" > Select Properties to find out if your Operating system is 32Bit or 64bit.
    Download NYSC Digital Persona 32Bit Driver or the 64Bit driver
  • Install JAVA 7: Download and Install Java 7 which is required for fingerprinting applet to display correctly on browser. Be sure to Uninstall Java 8 before installing JAVA 7 and restart system / browser if you encounter issues.

NYSC Batch A 2015 Registration Website
To start the Online Application, Visit the NYSC Portal  http://portal.nysc.org.ng and select the correct option out of three listed:
Fresh Registration: For fresh graduates who have never registered on the NYSC Portal and have never been deployed.
Remobilization: This option is for those who registered last year 2014 but were unable to show up at camp or absconded from service camp
Revalidation: If you were previously deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp.

NYSC Batch A Online Registration

Important NYSC 2015 Information to take note of.
- NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2015 Batch A
- 4000 Naira Online payment for call-up number and printing or letters is still available but optional. You may obtain call-up letters from your institution after registration for free.
- Successful Online payments made last year by candidates that were not mobilized is still valid this year. You don't need to pay another fee.
- An option to change wrong birthday is now available on the NYSC registration portal home page. The process requires the purchase of a WAEC Result verification PIN from First Bank which will allow you edit your information after you login.
- Foreign students are not left out: Here's NYSC registration information for foreign students
- You can also find a Complete List of NYSC State Offices, emails and phone numbers

NYSC Batch A Online Registration Closing date
Online Registration for 2015 NYSC Mobilization commenced on 2nd February, 2015 and will end   on the 4th of April, 2015.

NYSC Support Contact Information
For enquiries and support, contact NYSC using any of the emails and phone numbers listed below.
Email NYSC: nyscsupport@nysc.gov.ng, nyscsupport@sidmach.com
NYSC Online Support: Please Call 08090493228 or 08090493229.

I hope you find what you're looking for, if not don't hesitate to click the Reply button below and drop a line.
Do well to share this information with others - Like, Tweet, G+

THUMPRINT PROBLEM
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 07:07 PM »
pls help me i was mobilize last year for NYSC BATCH C but my thumprint could not match At the orientation camp cus someone thumprinted  for me so i was send out of the camp. and now am trying to register now but i can't thumprint.and am given a new callup no. but i did nt thumprint  pls help me.This are my details.

Name: JOAN ATTAH UWEMEDIMO

OLD CALLUP NO.: NYSC/HAK/2014/288841
NEW CALLUP NO.:NYSC/HAK/2015/034619

EMAIL: joanattah@gmail.com
PASSWORD:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 02:48 AM by Briggz5d »

Briggz5d

Hi Joan, sorry about your issue.
I hope you didn't start a FRESH registrations and payment this year because those who registered last year were given option to login to last year registration.

Your issue will be better handled if channeled directly to the official NYSC communication channels shown below.
Email NYSC: nyscsupport@nysc.gov.ng, nyscsupport@sidmach.com
NYSC Online Support: Please Call 08090493228 or 08090493229.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 04:35 AM by Briggz5d »

am yet to register for NYSE corpse member 2015 batch A and it has closed. Please help me.

Briggz5d

Call-up letters and posting now available for NYSC 2015 Batch A
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 08:28 AM »
This is to inform all who successfully completed the NYSC Batch A 2015 Online registration and made payment for call up numbers that their call up letters and location of posting and camp information including dates is now available for printing.

You are advised to follow these steps to successfully print your NYSC Call up letter:

• Login to the NYSC Portal with your email and password used during registration.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the user Dashboard and click Print Call up letter.
  • If that option is not available for you, ensure you have Signed your signature and uploaded before the Print call up letter option can be seen.

Drop a comment if you require clarification or assistance with this. You can also contact NYSC directly with the information posted above.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:57 AM by Briggz5d »

Do you know when revalidation starts and when it ends? I was deployed last year but I didn't go to camp because of the condition I was in. I want to be among those that will be deployed in November. Thank you.

Briggz5d

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration procedure and dates
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 01:51 PM »
Hey Anulika,
There's no information yet about the registration process for Batch B NYSC 2015, We will post it as soon as it's made public and registration begins.

Henry Uzomah

Certificate of Exemption
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 03:46 PM »
Sir,

I obtained my (Advanced Diploma) certificate in Transport Management from the Chattered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT) here in Nigeria in 2003 and later in 2007 I obtained my Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) certificate in Logistics / Supply Chain Management from Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology, Zaria.
Sir, When I got these certificates, I was well above thirty years. Am I therefore qualified for the certificate or is my schools not recognized. If otherwise sir, please guide me.

Thank you,
Michael Ashiegbu.

Re: THUMPRINT PROBLEM
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 06:31 AM »
Please admin help me,i was exempted from NYSC Batch C 2014 because of my wrong Jamb Age(1979) instead of (1988)and now  my school have been able to help me through Regularization letter to  Jamb office,my question now is will i be able to register again for NYSC batch B 2015 now that i have the correct age on my Jamb result.

My Phone no;08100527864     :'( :'(

Briggz5d

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 07:45 AM »
Hello Michael / henry,
Your institution (CILT) is in the best possition to provide you with information about the possibility of NYSC / Excemption after graduation.
There are many accredited professional Institutions in Nigeria that are not recognized by NYSC for various reasons but JAMB regularization does change things up a bit.

Hi Ehisuan,
If your regularization was successfully done and age has been adjusted, don't hesitate to try registering for batch B.

Unable to correct my birth on NYSC portal
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 11:44 AM »
'm AKINSELURE SIKEMI AJOKE, ,2015 BATCH A corp member,i cldnt go wt batch A due to wrong birth. I hv complained in my institution;as well as mailed NYSC,even PERSONAL visit to nearby NYSC secretariat. I ws told to use Waec verification to correct d issue. On using d pin now,system ws saying I hv to pay mobilization fee b4 I cld hv access to d page........ Pls,is there assurance dt it w b corrected after paying d fee?

Hi admin,, your doing a fantastic job down here,, God bless...... please i have an issue, am confused. i was mobilised for batch A 2015 but dint go cos i was very busy and was posted to Kaduna to make things even worse. i intend remobilizing for batch B. please whats the procedure? am i still to go to my grad school for the remobilization process or its all gonna be an online affair.. and again am i making a fresh payment again for remobilization registration?

Briggz5d

Hello Smart,

The online processing has always been an option for those who don't want to go back to school for manual processing.
Accrording to information available on the NYSC portal regarding issues with those who couldn't join batch A;

Registration for Remobilization' is required only for corps members that have been mobilized in a previous NYSC batch but absconded from service.
'Registration for Revalidation' is required only for corps members that have been deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not go to camp.

You need not pay online again if you already did that from previous batch.

Pls I am AtiNuke I was mobilized last year so I am remobilize dis year so I have gone to do my registration, pls are we to sign our green card online i.e are we to scan our signature? So is it only green card we are to print as revalidated corps  as batch b 

Abiolar

hi admin....pls am q batch b copper posted to IMO state. Ave camped nd bn Posted. BT sthn came up DAT I wnt be able to continue wf moi service in IMO. Am nw intending applying for remobilization with 2016 batch A. pls admin, Hope its naht dhat I Wud be automatically posted back to IMO state or I Wud choose anoda state. pls I nid an urgent reply. thank u

Briggz5d

NYSC 2016 remobilization
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 03:32 PM »
Hello Abiolar,

Sorry you couldn't make it to service this year. Imo state isn't a bad place to serve.
During your 2016 remobilization registration, I doubt you'll be given the opportunity to change any details already captured (fingerprint, passport etc).
Posting is done based on availability or space and no one gets to choose where they're posted to (unless with connection).
Hopefully this answers your question. You may contact your zonal office for better clarification on the matter.

abiolar

admin...fnkx for d reply earlier. I want to kno if I may b truly remobilized cos I ave attend d orientation camp nd posted BT sthn came up DT I wnt be able to continue with it nd want to be remobilized wf d 2016 batch A. fnkx

Delta State Universtity POST-UTME 2012 / 2013 Registration Process - Exam Dates

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 3296
Last post May 28, 2012, 07:30 PM
by Briggz5d
University of Jos Computer based POST-UTME 2012 / 2013 Screening Registration

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 2921
Last post May 28, 2012, 08:55 PM
by Briggz5d