Debby25

Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Enrollment is On,This is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Interested candidates are herewith welcomed for the 2015/2016 Enrollment into the Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC). Supposing you are new to this information opening, you should know what the Bonny Vocational Centre is all about. 

Introduction to Bonny Vocational Centre

Bonny Vocational Centre is a technical institute, located in the island of Bonny. The school is being sponsored majorly by the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas company NLNG and other companies in the region with an experience to educate and teach technical skills to individuals at a ZERO cost,producing world class skills oriented students from every course offered.

Currently, the school offers qualification from Level 1 certificate to the Level 3 Advance Diploma which is currently being awarded by the City and Guilds of London institute.
The form is FREE! No penny is required and above all, admission into the school is free as you are being awarded a scholarship if considered successful by the NLNG.

Other Benefits/Advantages Includes:

FREE LUNCH at the school on Lecture Days.

Monthly transportation allowance (Stipends).

A conducive learning environment equipped with modern facilities, well equipped classrooms with well trained professional teachers.

Courses Offered:

Below is the list of courses proffered in the institution:

• Electrical Installation
  • Civil Construction
  • Mechanical Fitting/Plant Maintenance
  • Fabrication/Welding/Pipe Work
  • IT System Support
  • Business Admin
  • Catering and Hospitality
  • Refrigeration and Air conditioning

Requirements And Enrollment Procedure Into Bonny Vocational Centre
Candidates who meet entry requirement of O-Level are welcome to submit Online Application from the 2015 BVC Bonny Online Enrolment Website or visit the school to collect and submit applications forms from 6Th to 19Th July 2015 at the school premises Akiama - Oguede Road, Bonny Island, Rivers, Nigeria between 9 AM to 4 PM daily.

Applicants are required to provide Originals and Photocopies of the following documents:
 O-Level Certificate and testimonial (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB or other equivalent) Colored Passport Photographs.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 06:23 PM by Briggz5d »

I Odoroh Solomon Wajomutome. 31 years old, from Olomoro town of Isoko South Local government area in Delta State, Nigeria. residence at 36, Obioma street, off shell location road, Sunlight estate, Oyigbo Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
i hereby wish to apply for one of your vocational training, to study Business Administration in your reputable Institution.
i shall be grateful should, i" am considered and invited for test/interview.
best regard
from Odoroh Solomon
0806*******

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:43 PM by Briggz5d »

samsonos

Bvc bonny has concluded their registration for the 2015/2016 seccesion and the exam timetable is out, if you had earlier applied please hurry now and check your exam number, the batch you are in  and the time, date you are scheduled to write your paper by going to bvcbonny exam-schedule

when you get to the site, to save yourself much stress just enter your first name and last name in the search box and your name will come up, after which you are advised to take down your Exam candidate number e.g BVC/15/BS/876, your exam date e.g Monday, 27 July 2015 and your exam batch /time e.g First Batch(8am-10am or 10am-12noon or 2pm-4pm).
You are expectedto be in the venue for the exam which is at BVC CAMPUS-BONNY ISLAND(Akiama/oguede) Rivers state an HOUR before your scheduled time.
The exam MODE is COMPUTER BASED TEST(CBT). Goodluck.
Press the like button below and share so your friends will also be aware of this new  update.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:22 PM by samsonos »

feddygold

Information about BVC bonny past examination papers
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 04:44 PM »
Questions like is there any past question paper for bvc exams?  Has been going through the mind of the 2015/2016 applicant in order for them to prepare for their up-coming exams, it is time for you to stop thinking and start reading. There is no past question paper because the 2014/2015 applicant wrote their exams in the same MODE in which the 2015/2016 applicant will also be writing and that is COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT), so there is no way for them to take home a question paper, the only year you would be able to see past question papers is for the 2012/2013-2013/2014 because they wrote in sheets and that will be outdated if you intend to use that for preparation.

Subjects that might be used to set the examination
Bvc has not said anything about changing their subject for examination which has always been GENERAL MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH LANGUAGE and GENERAL PAPER. So all we are advising participants of this examination is prepare with this mindset and not only reading, GO ALONG WITH YOUR PEN, MATHEMATICAL SET and your  REGISTRATION SLIP/ ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTERDON’T FORGET, BE AT THE VENUE OF THE EXAMINATION WHICH IS an HOUR before your scheduled time.
The venue again is: BONNY VOCATIONAL CENTRE CAMPUS, AKIAMA/OGUEDE.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:44 PM by feddygold »

Briggz5d

Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) 2015 Entrance exam results online
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 07:42 AM »
Hello All,

If you successfully wrote the Bonny Vocational Centre 2015 entrance examination at the school, you probably already know your score for each subject because the computer based test (CBT) displayed scores immediately you submit.

The scores have now been made available to the public on the BVC School enrolment website but that doesn't imply or guarantee admission. An official List of admitted students will be released soon, so check back regular for updates.

Here's the direct link to BVC 2015 exam scores. Simply type your exam number in the search box provided to see your score.

I Meribe, Austin I. From umuahia south local government area of Abia state in Nigeria, having taken risk of coming to Bonny Island by water, first time in my life to take your apptitude text last August for Fabrication/welding training programm, wish to know my faith because i lost my phone but can be contacted through 08104621983 or my email: austiniyke@mail.com or amcaustin25@yahoo.com. Thankx

Briggz5d

Hello Austin,
I regret to inform you that the BVC 2015 admission has been concluded and admitted students have already started writing their first year exams.

Regarding your admission status, a list of examination scores was published online here >> http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/2015-exam-scores  And students who made good scores where later contacted through phone and EMAIL.
The admission list was also pasted at the school premises.

If you missed out on this one, try again next year. I think the 2016 Admission will be done through JAMB utme 4th choice.

Please i want to know when the jamb utme 4choice will be out and do i need to apply for bvc programme through jamb now?

Check Admission Status: University of Uyo Admission List for 2015/2016

Started by mattmaik

Replies: 0
Views: 1619
Last post December 11, 2015, 02:00 PM
by mattmaik
LNG Basic welding, Ship construction & Ship design training Application 2014

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 26
Views: 28326
Last post July 08, 2015, 05:08 PM
by Ezeribe Hope Ndubuisi