samsonos

All students who choose Lagos State University as their First choices are hereby inform that Lagos State University 2015/2016 Post UTME Screening Tests for Candidate Seeking Registration VIA UTME is now on.

If you have already completed your registration you here by directed to visit the school website form 17th July 2015 to reprint your Identification slip so that it will enable you to know the date, time and venue for your CBT

How do I Re-print my Identification Slip?
If you already registered visit the Lagos State University Portal
  • you will be required to put in your Jamb registration no to verified if you have made payment or not, if you already made payment a dialog box will appear “Payment already made, click OK to continue registration”
  • continue post UTME registration; you will be required to put in your Jamb registration no, your surname and Entry mode click I agree on the left side and login.
  • Next, you have registered, you can only re-print you slip, then click to re-print your slip
If you are not yet registered you then you have to fill in your details in the form.

Before you attempt any of the of the following is important you take of this
Any false information provided will lead to disqualification.
Each candidate is expected to fill in their details as required in the registration form.
Do well to enter your details carefully any mistake made will be rectified

Legibility
  • Candidate who chooses Lagos State University as their first choices in March 2015 JAMB that was conducted and scored 180 as their cut off mark are eligible to participate in the post UTME Screening Test.
  • Candidate who purchase the direct entry form from JAMB are also eligible to participate in the Screening Test.

Any question, comment about registration hit the reply button.

samsonos

Registration for Lagos State University pos-UTME 2015/2016 has been concluded, candidate who apply are directed to re-print he/her Identification Slip from 21 Tuesday July, 2015 so as to know the date, venue and time for exam.

If you have re-printed your Slip and still yet date, venue and time haven't be updated on your Identification Slip, visit this link to Check the date, venue and time for your exam.
The Examination date, venue and time are arranged by Days.
Hurry now and check your examination date venue and time so as to know when to  travel for exams.

Wish you all success

beehot

What of direct entry candidate

samsonos

Lagos State University Post UTME Result is Out
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 04:39 PM »
Lagos State University has finally release the 2015/2016 Post UTME result, candidate who participate in the screening test that was conducted 4th and 14th August, 2015 can now check their result online.

Visit the result checker portal
Type your Jamb Registration Number and click “Check LASU PUTME CBT Result” to view your score

Wish you success.

I scored 81 in the last post utme but I have not gained admission into Lasu yet. is there still hope? jamb registration number is 56206497HB, course, edu accountancy

Unified tertiary matriculation Examination (UTME) 2011 JAMB Results Released

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 5942
Last post June 30, 2011, 02:26 AM
by ClintonSpel
National Examination Council NECO Nov/Dec 2014/2015 Online Registration

Started by Biensy

Replies: 0
Views: 10497
Last post September 30, 2014, 04:41 PM
by Biensy
NECO SSCE (Internal) June / July 2015 Registration & Timetable download

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 5206
Last post March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
by Briggz5d
UTME 2012 Registration Centres (Cyber Cafe) MUST be Accredited. - Find out How.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 3
Views: 9013
Last post February 04, 2012, 06:39 AM
by Briggz5d
Application Form For the 67th Nigeria Defence Academy 2015 Online Registration

Started by Biensy

Views: 7161
Last post November 03, 2014, 12:32 PM
by Biensy