feddygold

THE MOST EXPENSIVE ENGLISH PLAYER EVER
« on: July 17, 2015, 03:24 PM »
  We have been hearing of great players in England and how coaches have been paying huge amount of money to sign them over to their team, but this year the spectacular has happened, the England forward and the former liverpool midfielder/forward Raheem Sterling had just made a shocking £49m move to Manchester city with a five(5) year deal after he has completed his medicals on tuesday afternoon. and Sterling had this to say when he was interviewed by Manchester city's website "I just had to learn to take it all in my stride but I never imagined I would be at this point at the age I am now and breaking a transfer record fee" he is 20years old. This  transfer has been recorded along side with other expensive players,Raheem Sterling has joined players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Gareth Bale etc.
LIST OF SOME OTHER IMPORTANT SIGNINGS IN THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

For Manchester united-German midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich for a fee of 18m, Italian defender Matteo Darmian from torino for a fee of 18m; French midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin from southampton for a fee of 35m.
For Chelsea-  Amir Begovic from stoke city has also completed his move 12m to chelsea, Falcao on loan fron Monaco, Cristian Manea from Viitorul for a fee of 3m.
For Liverpool- Midfielder James Milner on a free transfer from Manchester City, Defender Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton for a fee of 17.7m.
For Arsenal- Brazilian defender Gabriel Paulista from Villarreal for a fee of 15m, Polish midfielder Krystian Bielik from Legia Warsaw for a fee of 3m.

No Nigerian player in the Worlds best 100 Football players list???

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 2486
Last post May 15, 2011, 05:25 PM
by Briggz5d
Former Super Eagle Player and Coach, Stephen Keshi is Dead

Started by mattmaik

Replies: 0
Views: 867
Last post June 08, 2016, 01:11 PM
by mattmaik