Briggz5d

The Christain Religion has many other denominations linked to it, the most popular being, Catholic / Anglican, Jehovah's withness Etc. What sets them apart is their different interpretations of the Bible, and other codes of conduct.

In this post Found by Ngbuzz, Mr. Rome complains about being Tired of following the Jehovah Withness denomination. And seeks your candid opinion and advice on this matter.

Am tired of being a jehovah's witness.
Am really tired of being a member of this religion(jehovah's witness).

There are some reasons why am tired of this religion-

(1) we don't celebrate christmas
(2) we don't cellebrate new year
(3) we don't celebrate birthdays
(4) we don't celebrate valentine's day
(5) we don't celebrate easter
(6) we don't take part in politics
(7) we don't marry outside our religion
The laws of the religion are very strict and too hard and many more which i cannot list to the end.

This religion is too hard.  The laws are too hard and extremely hard to keep.  I am just tired of this religion. I want to quit but the problem is that am already a member.  Once you are a member there is no turning back, and am really desperate to quit.  This religion deprives you of so  many things, the good things of life. I just can't bear it.  What do I do?  I am confused.

ClintonSpel

Re: I'm Tired of being a Jehovah's Witness - Help Me!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 08:52 PM »
Let him quit the church!

ratirampayal

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 12:30 PM »
I got involved with the JWs some years ago, but never became a member. I did find problems with their organization. I made friends, but found out they turn on you when you question their organization. Thank God I saw them for what they were before it was to late.

kay247

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 03:32 PM »
Serve God with an open heart. You want a religion where no one corrects or question you. you want to do things your way, behave the way you wish. Jehovah's witnesses have a standard of living and if you cannot meet up you turn arround and accuse them.

Mind you, not everybody is perfect so therefore you shouldn't look what people do or say when serving God.
Do not because you cannot meet up with their standard badmouth them because God is watching you.

Jehovah is the name of God and should be addressed with respect no matter what religion that name is attached to.

STOP badmouthing witnesses cos they do what they know best which is serve God.

kay247

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 03:43 PM »
The Christain Religion has many other denominations linked to it, the most popular being, Catholic / Anglican, Jehovah's withness Etc. What sets them apart is their different interpretations of the Bible, and other codes of conduct.

In this post Found by Ngbuzz, Mr. Rome complains about being Tired of following the Jehovah Withness denomination. And seeks your candid opinion and advice on this matter.

Am tired of being a jehovah's witness.
Am really tired of being a member of this religion(jehovah's witness).

There are some reasons why am tired of this religion-

(1) we don't celebrate christmas
(2) we don't cellebrate new year
(3) we don't celebrate birthdays
(4) we don't celebrate valentine's day
(5) we don't celebrate easter
(6) we don't take part in politics
(7) we don't marry outside our religion

The laws of the religion are very strict and too hard and many more which i cannot list to the end.

This religion is too hard.  The laws are too hard and extremely hard to keep.  I am just tired of this religion. I want to quit but the problem is that am already a member.  Once you are a member there is no turning back, and am really desperate to quit.  This religion deprives you of so  many things, the good things of life. I just can't bear it.  What do I do?  I am confused.

Have You asked them the reason why they don't take part in those things?
If you have, have you listened to what they said with an open heart or you just say 'I beg I beg talk make you dey go'?

Once a member is not always a member, they don't force you to stay. the door is always open for you to go out or to stay.

The bible book of Deuteronomy 30:15&16 there God gave us a choice to make. so its up to you to either stick by it or leave it.