Author Topic: Nigerian Actor, Sam Loco Efe is Dead - aged 66.  (Read 3337 times)

Nigerian Actor, Sam Loco Efe is Dead - aged 66.
« on: August 07, 2011, 06:13 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
We just received yet another shocking news that the Nollywood Legend "Sam Loco Efe" died today in his hotel room in owerri, Imo State. He was aged 66.
When you talk of a Nollywood actor who never fails to crack audience up with his humorous style of performance - Sam Loco Efe is definitely one of them - with years of experience in the industry he effortlessly made Africa laugh.

Our deepest condolence to his Family. - Rest In Peace

« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:35 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

Nigerian Actor, Sam Loco Efe is NOT Dead. - Only Hospitalized
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:51 AM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
On Sunday the 7th, Sam Loco was reported dead by radio and News sources like The Vangard and others, since we base most publications on such "reliable" sources we were wrong too.

Sam Loco is Not dead - it has been confirmed by the Jara TV that he suffered a heartattack on film location and was rushed to the hospital, witnesses assumed he was dead and spread the news fast like wild fire.
He is now recuperating gradually in hospital.

However, some people Still doubt authenticity of this news and we await an official statement of his status from Other legitimate sources.
Konkonsa people Also added that he might have been in Owerri for "PLEASURE" u know nah (owerri hotel) - No be me talk am oh.

The Comedian Julius Awgu also sent tweets urging people to let Sam Loco rest in peace and stop all the rumors, verifying that he is dead. - so who to believe
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 05:01 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

Re: Nigerian Actor, Sam Loco Efe is Dead - aged 66.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 04:47 PM »

azukaugop

it hard to face the challenges of the death of a loved one. especially if he is the reason why so many laugh. may his soul rest in peace. >:(

Enugu State government to give Late Sam Loco Efe a State Burial
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 01:25 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
The Enugu State governor, Sullivan Chime has promised yesterday, to give the late veteran actor and salient comic character, Sam Loco Efe, a state burial.
Describing his death as a great loss to the entertainment industry, Enugu State and  the country at large, Governor Chime through a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media, Afam Okereke, also lamented Sam Loco's exit.

The Enugu Governor also commended on Efe’s participation at the Enugu State chapter of Actor Guild of Nigeria.

The Late Actor was once quoted saying:
    "I am Sam Loco from Benin in Edo State. Many people misplace my surname for a Delta man. Efe is a Benin name although the Urhobo people popularized it. Efe means Wealth in Benin as it also means in Urhobo but it means Cloth in Ibo. My surname is fully pronounced Efeeimwonkiyeke, meaning ‘wealth has no time limit.’ One can be wealthy at 90 when people must have lost hope. What actually happened was that my grandmother was having only female children and after so many years, she gave birth to my father at an old age and when he arrived, the name given to him is "you see now my wealth has finally arrived." I later inherited this from my father as I was the last of my parents’ children and the only male child."

so what are the possibilities of Sam Loco being buried in Enugu? or will it take place in Edo - and still be a State burial?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:35 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji shows off New 8 Million Naira 2011 Infiniti FX 35

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 1616
Last post February 03, 2013, 10:50 PM
by Briggz5d
Nigerian Comedian Basket mouth making Headlines for New Haircut (Pictures)

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 1354
Last post September 24, 2012, 10:51 AM
by Briggz5d
BBC Radio Interview with Top Nigerian Gossip and News Blogger - Linda Ikeji

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 1561
Last post September 30, 2012, 03:15 PM
by Briggz5d
Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji Rumoured to be the Next Bond Girl.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 3006
Last post June 17, 2011, 11:10 PM
by Briggz5d
Nigerian Artist - Naeto C weds Nicole Chukwueke (Photos)

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 3357
Last post July 22, 2012, 01:25 PM
by Briggz5d

Help Others find this Post - Share it.

Custom Search

Recent Posts

Contact Us!

For Adverts, Sponsorship, inquiries and Stories

admin@Ngbuzz.com

+2348035053935