Author Topic: How to Download 2go Mobile Chat Messenger 3.5 On PC  (Read 94958 times)

Briggz5d

• Administrator
2go mobile chat messenger 3.0 was introduced on PC version, but there's 3.5 now.
Out of all the thousands of mobile Messenger and chat applications available, none has offered features such as;
Local Chatroom services (Country, State, City, School) just as 2go mobile chat messenger has done.
This has brought great recognition for this Java application which is now popular amongst many African and Nigerian Youth circles. They love the social and Online-chat world.

I have been using the non-official PC version of 2go who a while now, via KEmulator application, but the south African owned company has Launched an official release for the 2go PC version (beta) so that user can join and chat with friends even when on the computer.

There's a downside for the PC version of 2go;  it's unable to Upload Photos to your 2go profile, I hope this will be fixed in upgrades released in the future. I use KEmulator to upload Pictures to 2go while on the computer.

STEPS TO USE THE OFFICIAL 2GO ON PC
To Start Using 2go On PC - Visit http://pc.2go.im from your Java enabled PC Browser to use this application. - You will be required to supply your Login Information (Phone number and password) Before downloading 2go on PC.

If you do not have Java Installed, Visit Java.com and fix that problem.
2go Screen Re-size TIP: The Default Screen size for 2go on PC can be edited from:
    Option Menu >> Select Device >> Set Re-sizable Device as Default >> Now you can Re-size the 2go On PC width / Length by Dragging the edges.

Visit This link also for 2go messenger Mobile Downloads, Blackberry, HTC manual configurations - and solutions to connection problems
(Click here to Use the Good Old KEmulator Version for 2go 3.5 .jar)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:14 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

Re: 2go Mobile Chat Messenger 3.0 (PC Version)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 04:08 AM »

princefm

please where can i download 2go.cab

2go Mobile Chat Messenger .CAB
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 05:45 AM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator

You can only get 2go.jar, 2go.jad from their website via phone or pc.
What device uses .cab file HTC i guess, I haven't found a download link for it but i heard Sharemobile.ro is a good place to search for in PocketPC Section
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 08:39 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

Briggz5d

• Administrator
As stated above in the post about 2go Mobile PC Version 3.0- KEmulator has been around for quit sometime and has been used to run Java (j2me) Mobile applications On PC - Not just for 2go.
With KEmulator installed on Your PC - You can try Java games, and other applications you like to use on Mobile.

Download KEmulator Lite v0.9.8
NOTE: You must have Java Installed on Your PC to use KEmulator - Download Java Runtime Environment For Windows Here

Download 2go 3.03 Mobile Chat Messnger.Jar (4shared Link - requires Login to download.)
To Run 2go 3.03 - Open KEumlator and Click ►► Midlet ►► Run Jar ►► Select the 2go.jar file downloaded and Open

A Few KEmulator Settings
After installation KEmulator you can choose to set all .jar files to be associated with KEmulator.exe under View ► Options ► System.
Increase the KEmulator Screen Size: Click VIEW ► Options ► Enter desired screen width and Screen size (Restart KEmulator for changes to take effect.)
Adjust key mappings if needed under View ► Options ► KeyMap. (The default works just fine)
Enable virtual keypad under View ► Keypad

2go mobile chat messenger 3.03 pc version - KEmulator
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 06:06 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

Re: How to get 2go Mobile Chat Messenger 3.0 (PC Version)
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 05:20 PM »

kulmuslimah

dis really worked for me, bt pls how do i upload pictures, it gets stuck on root or smtn nytym i want 2 upload.. tanx

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 07:08 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
^^^ Sorry i forgot to mention this in the post above..
You have to copy the image you want to upload and paste in the root folder..
The Root folder can be found at:
   My Computer ►► Local Disk C: ►► Program Files ►► Java Emulator.com ►► file ►► root
   "C:\Program Files\JavaEmulator.com\KEmulator\file\root"
Images you save can also be found at the root folder.

NOTE: If you don't see a file/ Root then you must visited Your Profile >> Edit>> Profile Pic from File >> root
this will create the root folder in the location specified above.
Soki Briggs -

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 06:46 PM »

Michael Shiangala

(..)
< >
_/ \_

Re: 2go Mobile Chat Messenger 3.0 (PC Version)
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 06:42 AM »

Senater01

please where can i download 2go.cab

2go CAB file for HTC
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 03:36 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
Hello Senater,
2go CAB files are kind of hard to find, but I would recommend you check Sharemobile.ro
Search for .cab extension, and look through the list (over 30 pages) I think someone might have uploaded it there.
Here's the Link to the CAB search on sharemobile sharemobile.ro/uploads/latest/search?key=.cab
Soki Briggs -

Re: How to Download 2go Mobile Chat Messenger 3.5 On PC
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 08:37 PM »

vincent1

where can i download 2go cab?

Download Windows Movie Maker for Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 1017
Last post March 18, 2013, 08:04 PM
by Briggz5d
Give your PC a Scrub -Download Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 1142
Last post January 26, 2013, 06:29 PM
by Briggz5d
Download the Cheap laptop report free - How You can buy laptops using libertyreserve

Started by Olamide

Views: 1650
Last post May 26, 2012, 06:42 AM
by Olamide
How to Download and install Missing HP, Dell & other drivers with Driverscanner

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 1660
Last post December 22, 2011, 04:29 PM
by Briggz5d
Indian Web Proxy Settings - BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD FREE