Author Topic: Kim Kardashian Files for divorce after 72 Days of marriage  (Read 921 times)

Briggz5d

• Administrator
The Kim Kardashian's wedding which seemed to be all perfect and worth millions of dollars has ended after only 72 days of marriage.

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries said "I do" in an elaborate, very public ceremony over the summer, and now comes word that the reality starlet and her basketball player hubby are calling it quits just 72 days after tying the knot. Kim filed for divorce from Humphries on Monday (October 31), coincidentally the scariest day of the year. Sources told the site that Kim is not seeking an annulment and cites "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for the split.

She said "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision," Kardashian told Ngbuzz in a statement. "I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
According to TMZ, the pair's $10 million wedding cost approximately $138,888 a day as of October 31.

So was the marriage just a publicity stunt from the start?
Soki Briggs -

No comments for this topic.

Pregnant Kim Kardashian visits Nigeria for Darey's LLAM concert

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 981
Last post February 17, 2013, 05:44 PM
by Briggz5d
Kim Kardashian Embarrassed on Red Carpet by A Flour-Bomb (pictures)

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 2005
Last post March 23, 2012, 07:42 PM
by Briggz5d

Help Others find this Post - Share it.

Custom Search

Recent Posts

Contact Us!

For Adverts, Sponsorship, inquiries and Stories

admin@Ngbuzz.com

+2348035053935