Author Topic: Compilation Of The Best Blunders From First Lady Patience Jonathan in 2011  (Read 20339 times)

Briggz5d

• Administrator
As we finally say Goodbye to the year 2011, there are those moments we want to remember for one reason or the other, There are moments we wish everyone else can forget because of how embarrassing or unimportant it was.

On Ngbuzz Jokes / Humour Section we're writing this post to remember the laughs Our Honorable First Lady of Nigeria - Patience Jonathan brought to us. (No Pun Intended)

THE BEST GBAGAUNS OF 2011 FROM PATIENCE JONATHAN (Nigeria's First Lady)
During President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign for presidency, The First Lady (A Graduate of University of Port Harcourt) had to attend public functions, interviews, and give speeches - Most of them Not written.
For face muscle flexing purposes only (Laughing)  - Here are some Major Grammatical Blunders made By Patience Jonathan which ordinary people would get away with - But A Celeb like her? No.. It gets talked and laughed about for Years!!! hehehe  ;D Enjoy!

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people.
2. The President was once a child and Senators were once a children.
3. My Fellow widows.  (her husband is still alive oh!!!)
4. A Good Mother takes care of his children.
5. The people sitting before you here were once a children.
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international.
7. The Bombers who born them? Wasn't it not woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who become widows by losing their parents for one reason or another.
9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY.
11. At least we all have HIV AIDS except that some of us are negative and some of us are positive (On World AIDS
day speech)
12. I donate my family on behalf of 20million
13. History'll not be completely without OJUKWU.
14. Is better I kill myself than to commit suicide.
16. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on...lolz

Don't keep the laughs to yourself - Share this - FaceBook LIKE it - Tweet it
Via: Charles CarterSwags d'Magnificient
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 09:31 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

No comments for this topic.

Help Others find this Post - Share it.

Custom Search

Recent Posts

Contact Us!

For Adverts, Sponsorship, inquiries and Stories

admin@Ngbuzz.com