Author Topic: Mercy Johnson To Wed At Christ Embassy in August.  (Read 4513 times)

Mercy Johnson To Wed At Christ Embassy in August.
« on: May 19, 2011, 10:22 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
After many months of speculation and denials, sultry Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has finally declared that she will be getting married on 27 August, 2011.

•Mercy Johnson flaunting her engagement ring.

In a release made available to Ngbuzz yesterday by her publicist, Mercy Johnson will be joining the exclusive list of celebrities heading down the aisle to sign the dotted lines with her longtime boyfriend and city millionaire, Prince Odianose Okojie in a four-day engagement and white wedding extravaganza.

“Yes, I am getting married, officially, from the horse’s mouth – on the 27th of August 2011. It’s a 4-day event, the court wedding on the 25th, the traditional on the 26th, the white wedding on the 27th, and the Thanksgiving on the 28th,” Mercy Johnson stated in the message.

While addressing previous rumours surrounding her relationships, the actress said: “I did mention that I was getting engaged and I did mention that I was getting married. I said that I wanted the wedding within my birthday period, but I didn’t specify the date. I got engaged in November 2010, so I couldn’t have mentioned that I was getting married in August 2010. So I really never came out in any interview to say I was getting married; it was just speculation, because most of my friends knew I always wanted to have a wedding on my birthday 28 August, in a joint manner.”

According to the programme of event, the couple will be joined in holy matrimony at Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy, where both are strong members, on 27 August. Prior to that day, the court wedding will hold on 25 August, engagement ceremony on 26 August, the solemnisation and reception on 27 August and Thanksgiving/Bride’s Birthday celebration on 28 August.

It was learnt that the nuptials will have a star studded bridal train that will include music and movie stars like Goldie, Kefee, Waje, Chike Ike, Queen Nwokoye and Empress Njamah. Ace comedian AY Makun will be the MC for the reception.

However, Ngbuzz learnt that the Aso-Ebi for the marriage has been made available to close friends at N8,000 with stringent condition that it's what will guarantee automatic invitation to the much anticipated wedding of the actress.

The husband-to-be is a businessman and prince from Uromi, Esanland, Edo State, while Mercy Johnson, the bride, is one of the most-talked about celebrities in the country and regarded as one of the sexiest Nollywood actresses.

Before now, she has been linked with various suitors.
Soki Briggs -

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed At Christ Embassy in August.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 12:30 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
The wedding bells are ringing loudly as the much anticipated wedding date of Nollywood actress mercy Johnson draws nearer. Already preparations are in full gear for the august wedding and the actress was seen shopping for a wedding Gown.

Soki Briggs -

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed At Christ Embassy in August.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 07:43 PM »

ClintonSpel

Ama attend...hehehe

The Controversy surrounding Mercy Johnson's Wedding.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 07:41 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
Just as we all know that it is barely three weeks to Mercy Johnson’s grand wedding ceremony, plans are being cemented and invitation cards have already started going out, but as the count down begins to the wedding date, some lady that goes by the name Lovely Okojie has surfaced, and her story is that she was married and is still married with two kids to Prince Odianose Okojie, Mercy Johnson’s husband to be.

As expected, this situation has been generating a lot of comments but here are some basic facts to the story.

"The relationship between Prince Odianose Okojie and Lovely Okojie, packed up five years ago, and Mercy Johnson’s marriage plans to Odi has been in the open for quite a while. Odianose truly is the father
of the girl in the pictures being spread all over the internet but there are doubts that he is the father of the boy. Odianose is a prince and can marry more than one wife under customary law. In her bid to stop the marriage, Lovely Okogie has gone to Christ Embassy to demand that the marriage be stopped, but the Church has requested thatshe provides a marriage certificate to back up her claim but as at the time of this publication, Lovely is yet to come up with a tenable certificate.

While we are left to decide who is right and who is not, Mercy Johnson and Odi’s plans for the wedding remains the same, it will be a 4-day event that will run from August 25 to 28, 2011. In details, the court
wedding will be on August 25, Engagement will be on 26, Church wedding and reception will be on 27 and then a Thanksgiving Service/Bride’s party on 28.

The Picture Below shows the Prince first wedding.
Soki Briggs -

Nigerian Actress Mercy Johnson calls off planned wedding.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 06:55 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
Popular Nigerian actress Mercy Johnson has finally called off her planned wedding to Prince Odianosen Okojie. This is coming after an allegation of husband snatching was leveled against the actress by Okojie’s wife, Lovely.

Mercy reportedly made the move to absolve herself of the allegation and revamp her battered image.
Calling off the marriage is an advised move aimed at portraying her in good light with fans and critics.
She is being back in this line of action by Christ Embassy, the church that was supposed to host the wedding.

Source claim that despite this move- Okojie is still begging the actress to let them go ahead. But this appears far from becoming reality.

More on the story from Ngbuzz as it develops
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 07:12 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

Briggz5d

• Administrator
It was announced recently that the wedding will go on as planned, despite all attempts by the first wife to frustrate it by revealing to the church that The Prince was still married to her.
The Society for Nigerian Women have promised to disrupt Mercy Johnson's wedding if the church goes ahead to wed An already married man to the actress Mercy Johnson. One may ask " what does Mercy Johnson's wedding to an already married Prince who is allowed to marry more than One wife has to do with the society of Nigerian women? maybe they're are just kicking against the fact that a church is recognizing this marriage.

Lets see how it all plays out
Soki Briggs -

Mercy Johnson Finally got her Prince.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 04:09 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
After all the media coverage of The upcoming controversial Wedding of Mercy Johnson, the D day finally arrived and we hear it went on smoothly.
The wedding ceremony started at Christy Embassy, HQ, in Oregun with Pastor Tom as the officiating minster. The wedding train then moved to 10 Degrees, venue of the reception; AY was MC, DJ Jimmy Jatt the DJ and live music from Godbless Band and Navy Band.

Bridal train included Waje, Empress Njamah, Chika Ike, Queen Nwokoye, Goldie while Ghanaian actress, Yvonee Nelson played the role of the chief bridesmaid.

The Actress is now Happily married to her Prince - here her few pictures of how the wedding.
Soki Briggs -

Top Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson gives Birth to Baby Girl in America

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 1259
Last post December 30, 2012, 06:08 PM
by Briggz5d
Mercy Johnson Pregnant

Started by kay247

Replies: 0
Views: 2460
Last post October 17, 2011, 02:07 AM