Briggz5d

I didn't enroll for GTBank Internet Banking so i can use it to check my account balance at anytime, I have sms alerts for that. Rather, i really wanted to stay home and pay money from my GTBank account other Accounts, that's why i activated a token device.

So imagine my disappointment for the past month, going to the banking hall to make small payments like 1000, 2000 - Because of some endless banking online upgrade which totally disabled third party payments from savings accounts.

Good News!
GTBank Payments to Third Party accounts via the online banking platform is back!! with improved security features.
With the New security Feature, An sms containing a confirmation number will be sent to your phone whenever a transfer is requested from your online banking account. You will need to enter this confirmation number before the transfer will be successful. This means, even if your Token and Online banking details is hacked... Without the SMS confirmation number, your money is going No where!!! (This Feature has been Disabled as at March 2013)

GTBank's statement:
Dear Valued customer,
Thank you for maintaining a banking relationship with Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
In line with our commitment to ensure you perform your banking transactions quickly, safely and conveniently, we are pleased to inform you that 3rd party transfers can now be performed by GTBank Savings account customers on our internet banking platform.
Thank you sincerely for your support during our internet banking portal upgrade.
We truly apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during this period.

Ain't you glad it's back? And if you're not signed up for internet banking yet... umm WHY??

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:18 PM by Briggz5d »

Code to Transfer Money from First Bank to First bank & Other Banks. No internet

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 180215
Last post February 27, 2016, 02:46 PM
by Briggz5d
Code to Check UBA Bank Account Balance & Recharge airtime without Internet

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 3
Views: 205984
Last post February 24, 2017, 08:49 AM