allisonluvsu

Bomb Blast In Nigeria, When Will It End?
« on: October 29, 2012, 12:37 PM »
It is as if each passing day in Nigeria brings many worries to me. Day by day, innocent people die of bomb explosion and there is nothing the Government can do about it. Wait a minute, has is come to your notice that Nigeria is at the verge of losing their great legacy left behind by their great heroes past? Yea, now I remember. No wonder citizens get murdered on broad day light and no body bothers to apprehend them. E.g, the Uniport murder that took place in Aluu community in Rivers State. It was after the whole incident was videoed that the Government decided to start investigation

For the past ten months, Nigeria has been a war zone and has lost all her decency of security. Does it mean that the Boko Haram sector can not be defeated? Oh no, it is really a big challenge to us as a Nation. What annoys me the most is that our leaders keep on condemning such acts of barbarism and yet, no measures are taken to prevent further occurrences of these incidents. Which way should we go Nigeria?

That is not all, take for instance the case of flooding in Nigeria now, this natural disaster was announced longed time ago by flood experts stating the exact location and areas that are prone to flooding and the Government was put on the known. Now ask yourself, what preparation did the Government make to prepare for the challenges ahead after getting this vital information? Is the Government meant to be planning now for the safety of their citizens incases like this or were they meant to have made plans before now?

Sometimes, I get disappointed by certain things that happen in my nation and wonder when it will end. Just yesterday, a catholic church was bombed by a suicide bomber and lots of children were led to their untimely death. Every day, i wish this country could make this right. Oh, how I wish this nation will be free from bomb blast, how I wish this country will hold back to her glory days. Should we sit down and watch at the dignity of our beloved nation being taken away by evil men? No. I believe you and I are the once we have been waiting for to restore back our lost glory. Share this message to other Nigerians and lets see their view concerning this………

Briggz5d

Re: Bomb Blast In Nigeria, When Will It End?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 03:48 PM »
My brother i know how you feel - A few Sponsored individuals have decided to bomb us back to the stone age but they will not succeed.

Our safety at home, Market, Office, School, Church is no longer guaranteed. tho efforts are being made to catch the perpetrators of this evil act more still need to be done!
The KingPins funding this must be identified.

I bet the number of Nigerians applying for US Visa Lottery 2014 will drastically increase this year.

allisonluvsu

Re: Bomb Blast In Nigeria, When Will It End?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 04:04 PM »
lets just hope the perpetrators of this acts are brought to book

Nigeria's Senate passes Bill Banning Same s x Marriage (Anti-Gay Bill)

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 3832
Last post December 21, 2011, 06:16 AM
by Briggz5d
Prof. Chinedu Nebo Signed Private Sectors To Boost Power Supply In Nigeria

Started by Biensy

Replies: 0
Views: 1563
Last post December 18, 2014, 01:48 PM
by Biensy
Aged Mother of Nigeria's Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Kidnapped!

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2871
Last post December 15, 2012, 05:48 PM
by Briggz5d
Nigeria's Ministers 2015 Complete list Appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2828
Last post November 13, 2015, 02:33 PM
by mattmaik
Download Audio, Video & Text of Nigeria's 52 Independence Day Speech by Jonathan

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 14139
Last post October 01, 2012, 03:02 PM
by Briggz5d