Author Topic: Download UBA's Mobile Banking Application - U-Mobile for BB, Java, iOS & Android  (Read 84319 times)

Briggz5d

• Administrator

Banks don't want you to rely on them for simple task such as checking your account balance, sending money to someone, or paying a bill. They want to encourage a DO IT YOURSELF attitude, that is part of the reason why Banks in Nigeria are introducing Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Master Card / Visa payments, POS terminals, ATM, Online Foreign Currency Exchange and a range of services that gives customers 24 hours access to account features.

It's a WIN for everyone including the Nigerian economy and the Central bank of Nigeria which is trying to promote cashless policies.

I've been using GTBank Internet Banking which has reduced trips to the bank, so hopefully the Current campaign By United Bank for Africa (UBA) to promote their UMobile Platform will do same for their customers.

Goodbye to Banking Halls with U-Mobile
UBA account holders (Savings or current), Debit card users who own a Nokia, Blackberry, Samsung or other phones that run Android, iOS or Java Enabled can now reduce their trips to the bank by downloading the UMobile Appliication.

Umobile Banking hall

What can you do with U-Mobile?
    - Account Management: Balance Inquiry, Statement generation on Last 5 transactions
    - Transfers: Within the bank transfers, transfers to other banks, transfer to UBA business offices
    - Bill Payment: Ability to pay bills such as PHCN, SWIFT,DSTV and other billers as added to the list periodically.
    - Airtime Topup: Ability to do Airtime Topup for all networks, any amount.

Register for U-Mobile
You may choose to Register with Accounts, Debit Card or Prepared card by sending an SMS to 20220, Agree with the terms and Register. A PIN will be generated and Sent to your phone.

Download UMobile for Java Phones    Download UMobile iPhone App   | Download UMobile Android App | Download U-Mobile App for Blackberry

U-Mobile Java Application
Sample U-Mobile Java Application
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 09:23 AM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

diamondbreeze

Its been around for many months but UBA have done nothing to push U-Mobile to Nigeria market forcefully.
I'll like to see what it is.

Thanks

uruone paul

This UBA U mobile is not working, I can attest to the fact that I downloaded it into my phone and could not make use of it as the responds I get from the serve is 'inactive' more over I complained to the customer service and they've not been able to do anything about it. Please UBA stop disseminating informations about a service you can't render... If you can then do something about mine...
Regards
Paul

Jay Juns

Mr Paul,
i have been able to call you and it is obvious there was a mistake somewhere.
Since i am stepping in, i am sure you will be ok in the next 2 working days.

My apologies....

Efiong, Etim Blankson

I want to download u-mobile application 

Adenike latifat Shittu

i cant download the app on my z10.. i was told it doesnt have java app... what do i do pls..

Download UBA's Mobile Banking Application for Blackberry.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 02:00 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
Hello Adenike,
The U-Mobile Application is available for download on the Blackberry AppStore.
Follow this link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/107822/
Soki Briggs -

eucharia

Gd evening Sir, I'm a user of this application bt I'm using blackberry Q10 nd I cnt download this application again nd its annoying. Wht do I do

UBA's Mobile Banking Application - U-Mobile for BB Q10
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 11:40 PM »

Briggz5d

• Administrator
i think Blackberry Q10 uses different applications from other BB, it is up UBA to update their app to be compatible with Q10.
I would recommend you download and use the Java version for now.
Soki Briggs -

Ayokunnu Ezekiel

Please, kindly help me activate my U-mobile(08064183478)

starlite college ibadan

I will like to activate the u mobile banking for my school account. 08023271824

Introducing GTBank Social Banking - Account Opening, Balance, Transfer & Airtime

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 2551
Last post May 28, 2013, 06:42 PM
by Briggz5d
GTBank Internet banking Upgrade complete; Third party transfers are back! YAY!!!

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2054
Last post September 24, 2012, 11:41 AM
by Briggz5d
4 Ways to Protect your Bank account - ATM, Token, Internet Banking details.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 1663
Last post January 24, 2013, 07:12 PM
by adedoyin2
About GTbank Internet Banking, Naira MasterCard For Online Payments.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 9247
Last post June 16, 2012, 05:20 AM
by nordichuks
About U-DIRECT Internet Banking by United Bank for Africa (UBA)

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 4635
Last post February 15, 2013, 07:48 PM
by Briggz5d

Help Others find this Post - Share it.

Custom Search

Recent Posts

Contact Us!

For Adverts, Sponsorship, inquiries and Stories

admin@Ngbuzz.com

+2348035053935