Author Topic: How to Download Your CV from LinkedIn - The Professional Social Network  (Read 1452 times)

Briggz5d

• Administrator
Being on social networks is on the Top 10 list of How to waste your time. Activities like Chatting, making new friends, uploading pictures all have their trills but unfortunately only a few people use Social networks Productively. You'd say, that's not what it's made for huh? I hear ya.

The Productive Social Network - LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a Social Network like no other, connecting you to Professionals, providing expert career advice, Job offers and new business opportunities.

It's not new so i guess you've heard of it. If you haven't, head on to LinkedIn.com and create a detailed profile.

Linked In

How to download CV From LinkedIn Social network.
I see a lot of crappy and badly written Resume and CV in my line of work and encourage people to do away with the Old style & Structure. LinkedIn does not just save all your personal details, Objective, Educational background and Work experiences, It will send you alerts when Jobs that meet your criteria are advertised.
You can also Print a Copy of Your LinkedIn formatted CV by following these steps below:

• Log in to your LinkedIn Profile and fill-out all required Information and dates correctly. Click on the PROFILE menu Tab
  • On the EDIT drop down Menu , Select "EXPORT TO PDF" and save the file.
Linked CV

Take a look at the Downloaded PDF file, Isn't it a better formatted CV than your previous one?
And you don't have to worry about the Linked in Logo Branded on it, All the Big Employers use Linked in too.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:50 PM by Briggz5d »
Soki Briggs -

No comments for this topic.

Google Nigeria recruitment - Product Marketing Manager Social and Consumer.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 1256
Last post December 30, 2012, 09:36 PM
by Briggz5d
NNPC Trainee, Graduate and Professional Online Recruitment 2012

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 3411
Last post November 15, 2012, 02:05 PM
by CHRIS JOSEPH

Help Others find this Post - Share it.