Ngbuzz Discussion Forum
General | Welcome => Jobs / Vacancies => Topic started by: Debby25 on January 11, 2017, 01:32 PM
This is to inform those of you that missed out on the opportunity to register and be a part of the Reputable Nigerian Armed Forces last year and for interested candidates that the Nigeria Air force has once again just announced on their official website that the recruitment 2017 online registration exercise for Airmen/Airwomen which is set to commence from the 14 January 2017 and will continue till on the 17 February 2017.
Instructions on how to apply for the NAF 2017 Recruitment Online
1. Visit the Nigerian Airforce 2017 / 2018 Recruitment Website. (http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/airmen/guidelines) Carefully Read all requirements before applying.
2. Applicants are then required to fill in their correct personal information so as to not have issues later on. Also upload the required attachments (O Level, Secondary School testimonial, passport photograph and Birth certificate / age declaration).
3. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the under-listed documents:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form which is to be signed by a military officer or Local Government Chairman from the same state as you.
c. Consent Form signed by your Parent or Guardian.
d. The Acknowledgement Slip.
4. The Zonal Recruitment Exercise will then hold from the 23 February 2017 to the 16 March 2017 for the interview after which then all online registration have been completed.
Eligibility For Application
1. Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
2. Male applicants are not to be less than 1.66m tall in height and females not less than 1.63m tall in height.
3. Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen and women while 17 and 24 years for tradesmen and women by 31 December 2017 and also for those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
4. Applicants must have a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in GCE/SSCE/NECO /NABTEB for non-tradesmen and women while tradesmen and women must have 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from any reputable and approved government institutions.
4. Those applying as sportsmen or women are to present evidence of their professional experience as well as their certificates and medals.
• Online Registration processes are free.
• Applicants are only allowed to apply once, multiple online application will call for disqualification.
• Applicant are required to read through the information on the instruction page and application guidelines carefully before you begin so as not to encounter any issue during or after the registration.
• Lastly any applicant suspected of impersonation and false declaration shall be disqualified or withdrawal from training and risk being prosecuted by the Police.
• For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 14 January 2017 or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any more information on this will be shared to keep you informed.
Don’t forget to share this post with your family and friends by using any of our share button below (G+, Tweet, Like).