mattmaik

The holy Trinity of Eternal Godhead is misunderstood by most people as three different Gods. Some people even think and say God the Father is the greatest of trinity (boss). Which isn’t true because they are one and dwells together just as human being have spirit, soul and body so is the trinity of the eternal Godhead. Let’s take for instance, the human body is a case that houses the soul and spirit, also that same body becomes lifeless (dead) without soul and spirit so also the trinity is one.

BELOW ARE SOME ILLUSTRATIONS THAT WILL HELP IN STRAIGHTENING YOUR VIEW ABOUT THE ETERNAL GODHEAD:

A very good illustration of Eternal Godhead is a ceiling fan or any fan with three separate blades on the same regulator that rotates together but does not come in contact with each other. However, the blades though they are separated still serve the same purpose (circulating fresh air I guess) effectively. Can we now say since the blades are not one they are not part of the fan?  For sure the answer would be no.

Even we human can use ourselves as perfect example for the Eternal Godhead, take yourself for instance you’re Mr. A with your friends Mr. B and Mr. C while you where having conversation you made a statement like “God is good”. Now can Mr. B say the statement isn’t yours that it is Mr. C’s? even if he still argue about it you wouldn’t  agree to such cause you know the statement were your words and cannot be change from being your words. That is also how God the Son is to the Father. God the Son is the word of God(father) himself. John 1:1

GOD THE FATHER
For us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist. (1 Corinthians 8:6). One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. (Ephesians 4:6)

GOD THE SON
In the beginning was the word(God the Son) and the word was with God(father) and that same word was God(John 1:1). This bible verse tells us how that word(God the Son) was and is with God(father), if you look further you will see in verse 2 – 3 you’ll see how the word was made flesh(Jesus) and dwell among men.

GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT
Holy Spirit is the spirit of God himself, that spirit that is everywhere, sees everything, and knows all things (omniscience). When God called Moses He said to him tell them (Pharaoh and the Egyptians) "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelite: 'I AM has sent me to you.’ in (Exodus 3: 14) When He reveled himself to John in (Rev. 1:8 ) He used the same words "I am” the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 06:00 PM by mattmaik »

God is Joyfull To See the Lost Return Home

Started by Biensy

Replies: 0
Views: 1481
Last post July 26, 2014, 12:20 PM
by Biensy
IS GOD ALMIGHTY AN EXTRA-TERRISTRIAL.

Started by elwyn

Replies: 0
Views: 1474
Last post April 10, 2014, 04:03 PM