mattmaik

For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes him would not perish but have everlasting life. Easy scripture to remember John 3:16. How is it possible that the same Son who was sent to die for our sin is the creator of the universe? The One who several times in the holy scripture said I am that I am which means am just there, before the world was formed I exist, I don’t have a maker.

Before I go further, I’d like to let you know that if you’re in a hurry to scroll down this page you will not get the exact answer to the questions that will arise in your mind.

The bible is written in two parts Old and New Testament (covenant or agreement) which tells us from the Old Testament how man lost his closeness to God and how He reconciled with man through the covenant made with our fathers. But man was unable to fulfill his side of the agreement so the need for another was made and God anticipated according to the scripture as it is written in Hebrews 8:7.  “’The time is coming’ declare the Lord, ‘when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my  covenant, though I was a husband to them’” declare the Lord. This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their heart. I will be to them a God, and they will be my people”(Jeremaiah 31:31-33).

For this course, God sent his Son to die as a mark of his New Covenant to them that receive him and even to those who believe in his name. For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
But the Bible says that Jesus is the “Living Word of God”. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made (John 1:1-3). This means the Word became flesh and well among men.

May be you’re still a little bit confused, the scripture says through him (The Living Word) all things were made. What was made? The Heaven and The Earth. Without him nothing was made that has been made. I believe you’ll understand that one.

A QUESTION FOR YOU WHO STILL HAVE DOUBT IN YOUR MIND
•   Is it possible to separate the Word of God from God?

You might want to take a look at the post I wrote about the relationship between the Holy Trinity of Eternal Godhead and how they are one but working in different office (dimension). I pray the holy spirit help us spiritually and give us good understanding as we grow in the knowledge of his Word.

Thanks for taking your time to go through this. Hope you found it helpful to your spiritual life.
Help others find this post as it could be a way of proving God’s love to them through his Living Word (Jesus Christ). - Share - Tweet, Like, G+

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:39 PM by mattmaik »

The Reason for the season is Jesus Christ

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 1504
Last post December 19, 2012, 06:09 PM
by Briggz5d