Biensy

Looking at The Bright Side
« on: November 01, 2014, 12:42 PM »
Life they say is not a bed of roses. It is filled with ups and downs but in what ever like I say; Look at the bright side of it and you will realize that you are just fine.

The Bright side for Job

I ponder every time I read the story of Job. it was clear the world he used to know came crashing right in-front of his eyes but Job kept looking at the bright. And that side gave him the strength to pass through even more difficult situations that anyone cannot imagine.

The Bright Side for Esther
As you know, Esther found favour in the sight of God, Mordecai and in the sight of the king Ahasuerus.
When all hope was lost. The Children God taught that they will all be killed. Esther the Queen did not relent. She looked at the bright side (GOD ALMIGHTY). She got all the courage she needed to save her people from destruction.
Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai, "Go, assemble all the Jews who are found in Susa, and fast for me; do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maidens also will fast in the same way. And thus I will go in to the king, which is not according to the law; and if I perish, I perish." Esther 4: 15-16

Where is the Bright Side
The bright side is any place that you can imagine that have all that you desires in it. Job and Esther's bright place was God Almighty. Looked unto God who is the Author and finisher of your faith. I remember of saying of Job "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised." Job 1: 21

The Bright side is always just around you. find it; and you will be able to draw courage from it.
You also can look at the bright side and you will never be put to shame

« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 02:59 PM by Biensy »