Biensy

This to inform all Nigerians above 16 years of age who do not have the National Identity Card that you can now carry out an online pre-enrollment to have your own National Identity Card. The process is easy and absolutely free - beware of fraudsters.

National ID Card pre-enrollment form

Age restriction:
Everyone from age 16 is eligible to register and get the ID cards but Children less than 16 years of age will be issued a National identity Number (NIN) only.

How to Pre-enrol For NIMC
To enroll for the national ID card, you need to do the following:

• Create an account on the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) portal. To create an account you most have a valid email address.
  • Login to the portal using your username and password
  • Fill in your data in all the categories which include;Personal details, Address info, parents data, Next of Kin data, Origin data, Document Data, Disability data, Physical features
  • Double check all information provided and then submit
  • Make a print out of the 2D bar-code generated

Editing your NIMC Registration details
Your username and password created can be used to login and make changes to any of the details you've submitted.
So the Registration can be paused and continued at a later time.

If you have your print out already, you can locate any National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Office close to you for a biometric fingerprint capture and collection of your new National ID card.
Here's a Full list of NIMC Office Locations across Nigeria

For inquiries or complaints, call the NIMC help line on 07002255646 or email customercare@nimc.gov.ng

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 02:48 PM by Briggz5d »

Re: Online Pre-enrollment For Nigeria National ID Card By NIMC
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 02:13 PM »
Registeration Form. Good to be a Nigerian.

vicky

am finding it difficult to create account on NIMC pre-enrolment portal. it saying i have error in my sql version

Each time I tried to log in I receive the waning on attackers

I registered before now but misplaced my printout bar-code. I now need it to complete my regiostration

Briggz5d

@Babatunde you might have experienced a temporary problem with the database. I tried it this morning, the site opens and logs in just fine.

@ Anthony - You can visit the NIMC pre-enrolment portal and login with username and password. Re-printing of  Barcode slip is possible.
Can't remember login details? click forgot password and enter your email - password reset process will be initiated.

Re: WHY IS MY CARD NOT READY?
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 05:33 PM »
Hello, i write to know why my ID card is not ready for pick up. most of those i registered with on 20th MAY, 2014, have picked theirs. my NIN is, 83252862400. My phone number is, 08138868751. I'm yet to recieve a message. Please verify.

salisu

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 05:29 PM »
i loss my slip pepar and my nimc ID card is ready pls how can i have it.

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 11:16 AM »
please I have registered for the past three months and my temporary I'd card is not still out. please i am desperately in need of it, for have an important things to do with it this in month please i really need you to make out for me please...THIS IS THE TRACKING ID: S7Y0NYFHU0006M6. REG CENTRE: EDSO-SEAMFIX. REG DATE 17/08/2015.

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 10:11 PM »
I need your help urgently,I want for my national identity card today at abeokuta local government I was register nd I want give white small paper with my passport on it.and I need this national identity card for my bank between tomorrow or next and the local government said is until you message me on my number before I see the original copy ,the brown one from abuja .please I kindly send you dis message to quickly send me message on my phone between tomorrow or next so I can use it in my bank thanks for ur concern. My tracking id is xxx registration center is xxx registration date is 13/01/2016,encroller's id is OPASE, please dis my phone number  ,I kindly need ur mesage on my number urgent

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 05:59 AM by Briggz5d »

Ait teeboy

Nimc not ready
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2016, 05:42 PM »
this nimc site isn't working, I had checked my card statue much times, up till now it says (sorry no result for this search and your card has not been dispatched, check back in a week or so) I want know if its really working cuz I still cannot figure out why it gives same result every time I check, so I enter a wrong spelled info as
 follows( Golria James 587876) unfortunately it gives me same same result which other Nigerians get (dear Gloria, your card has not been dispatched and  not ready, check back in a week or so,  it sucks, pls fix this Nigeria, i've enrolled for more than a year, I haven't get my nimc card, it unfair

Efurhieme

I enrolled at an NIMC center and was just a transaction slip.Why?

HAGGAI O

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 01:35 PM »
am  haggai. i'm here to register id card

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2016, 02:13 PM »
Please I registered at the centre but I wasn't given my NIN, because there wasn't network. How can I get the NIN

Briggz5d

In 2016, The number of Nigeria who registered for NIMC Identity card increased.
A lot of people have shown interest in obtaining their NIN and e-ID Card by registering online, printing their Barcode and proceeding to bio-metric fingerprint capture and designated centers.

The collection process of the ID Cards isn't as fast as Nigerians would expect. Some people have been waiting for months but their cards are still not ready for collection.
So here's an update on how to check if your e-ID is ready for collection.
- Click this Link >> To Check the Status of your NIMC ID Card
You will be required to enter your First name, Last name and National ID Card number printed on the slip.

SMS messages are also being sent out to those whose ID is ready. The SMS contains information about your collection center, so keep your phone Handy.

Remember, you can always visit the NIMC website to reprint your slip or reset password if you've forgotten login details. There's no need for duplicate registration.
If you're just hearing about this for the first time, Do scroll up to read out first post about NIMC Pre-Enrollment process 2016

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 11:42 AM by Briggz5d »

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 09:40 PM »
I made mistakes with date of birth during the time I was enrolled as a citizen of nigeria. Instead of 10-02-1984 I wrote 10-02-1979. Please kindly direct me to be able to solve my problem. My names: Fakeye Adewale Dolapo, Tracking ID: S7Y0NYFCU0000BN, NIN: 86599639094.

Briggz5d

Edit NIMC form after submitting
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 10:39 AM »
Hello Fakaye,
You can login to the NIMC portal using your username and password that you created during registration.

After login, you can then make changes to the birthday.
Check your email for username or request a password reset if you've forgotten the details.

Onyeabor

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2016, 03:24 PM »
I have created my account but I can't remember my username I can't find the mail.

bakare sodiq

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2016, 11:47 PM »
pls what is nimc portal address

Ojo

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 01:19 PM »
Please what is the link to access the online web form to be completed?All the redirected link at the main portal were not loading

Nigeria's Senate passes Bill Banning Same s x Marriage (Anti-Gay Bill)

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 3835
Last post December 21, 2011, 06:16 AM
by Briggz5d
Download Audio, Video & Text of Nigeria's 52 Independence Day Speech by Jonathan

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 14180
Last post October 01, 2012, 03:02 PM
by Briggz5d
Prof. Chinedu Nebo Signed Private Sectors To Boost Power Supply In Nigeria

Started by Biensy

Replies: 0
Views: 1565
Last post December 18, 2014, 01:48 PM
by Biensy
Aged Mother of Nigeria's Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Kidnapped!

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2876
Last post December 15, 2012, 05:48 PM
by Briggz5d
Full Text of President Goodluck Jonathans Nigeria 53 independence day speech

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2786
Last post October 01, 2013, 08:46 PM
by Briggz5d