Briggz5d

Rumors about the break up of the Twin brothers Peter & Paul Okoye have finally become a reality.
PSQUARE - One of the most popular duo in Nigeria's music industry have confirmed to the public that they will no longer be working together.

Telltale signs of a potential breakup have been widely spread on social media but was all brushed aside as speculations.
The Twins gave the public reasons to expect a break up by going on to do individual business with their names instead of the PSQUARE Brand.
You will recall that Peter Okoye recently signed a deal with Olympic milk,, Ventured into football management with his P Classic Football Management and launched his own Dance TV Show - Dance with Peter sponsored by Glo Nigeria.

Paul on the other hand has his own record label - Rude Boy Records and has signed recording contracts with some new artists under the label. He seems to be more into music making than his brother, Peter.

Real Mina Blog posted an article sometime in January predicting this break up. She titled it "The Beginning of the End of Psquare "

Peter's Reaction to the Picture posted by Paul
Psquare Break up
And cutting me off from a picture and replacing me with a studio set says it all my bro. All because you want to sound matured and letting the people insult and laugh at me. Peter Okoye the social media rant. I wish you well in all you do my bro. God bless our hustle

The picture is a cropped version of an original taken by the Three brothers; Peter, Paul and their manager Jude.
Peter has been cropped out of the picture and replaced by studio equipment.
Let us know in the comment box what you think of this news.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 04:01 PM by Briggz5d »