Briggz5d

The Newly Weds

It has been said that true Love has no boundaries - When you find true love, the age, location, religion, race doesn't matter any more, and this theory has recently been proved by the 28 year old Nigerian Man who just got married to a 71 year old (Foreign) Woman.

The Media tagged it " The Most Weird Wedding in Nigeria" - Social networks can't stop talking about it.
Reports claim that the wedding was just to get a VISA and this Might be True!

The Young man and his WIFE were recently spotted at the Muritala International Airport Lagos, Preparing to Board a Flight Out of the Country - Yes - You can say "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!"

At the risk of generalizing - I ask, Is there a limitation to what Nigerians won't do for money?
Where does it end??
Got anything to say about this post? - Write a comment below, Tweet it.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 07:19 AM by Briggz5d »

folashade

The Newly Weds

It has been said that true Love has no boundaries - When you find true love, the age, location, religion, race doesn't matter any more, and this theory has recently been proved by the 28 year old Nigerian Man who just got married to a 71 year old (Foreign) Woman.

The Media tagged it " The Most Weird Wedding in Nigeria" - Social networks can't stop talking about it.
Reports claim that the wedding was just to get a VISA and this Might be True!

The Young man and his WIFE were recently spotted at the Muritala International Airport Lagos, Preparing to Board a Flight Out of the Country - Yes - You can say "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!"

At the risk of generalizing - I ask, Is there a limitation to what Nigerians won't do for money?
Where does it end??
Got anything to say about this post? - Write a comment below, Tweet it.

Why I'm Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls!

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 4
Views: 6321
Last post February 06, 2013, 08:45 AM
by CamKrist
10 Truths about Nigerian Weddings.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 7547
Last post July 20, 2011, 03:47 PM
by Briggz5d
Man Sues his wife for Being Ugly, And Wins Lawsuit