Briggz5d

The biggest search engine in the world and web authority - Google - ranks pages on the internet on a scale of 0 to 10. This Page rank on Google is determined by the following:

When the above criteria and any others i don't know of is put into consideration, your website is assigned a page ranking.

Ngbuzz.com is currently ranked at 2 out of 10 and we hope to move up to 3 ranking next.
Other websites like OgbongeBlog is ranked 4th out of 10, Doncaprio is ranked 3 out of 10 and Big-shots like Facebook is ranked 9th position.

Google Page ranking for Facebook.com
Sample Page Rank result of Facebook.com

Google has repeatedly called on webmasters to ignore the page ranking and concentrate on content building to improve page ranking so i urge you to do the same.

Why Should you check your website page ranking?
The knowledge of your website page rank on Google is meant to give you an idea of how your site is competing against others.
It gives a report of progress just as the Google analytics tool gives a more detailed report of page views and other information about visitors.
New websites less than a year old may get a page rank of 0, But with time, Google will rank you better.

HOW TO CHECK YOUR GOOGLE PAGE RANK
I have added a Google Page Rank checking Tool to Ngbuzz Forum because i check my page rank a lot lol.
To check you Page rank - Visit this Link http://www.ngbuzz.com/index.php/page,pagerank.html
Follow the instructions on the page.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:16 AM by Briggz5d »

Google Rich snippet Missing required field entry-title, update and hCard errors:

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 4385
Last post September 24, 2012, 11:11 AM
by Briggz5d
How to add Google Analytics to WordPress & Simple Machines Forum - The Easy Way

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 8639
Last post December 27, 2011, 05:38 PM
by Briggz5d
How to CORRECTLY find Free pictures for your Blog with Google Image search

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2486
Last post September 24, 2012, 03:01 PM
by Briggz5d
Domain name 301 permanent redirect settings for eNom (Google apps)

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 5508
Last post September 25, 2012, 06:35 AM
by Briggz5d
Monetize your Blog / Website with Google Adsense for online Publishers

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 3631
Last post December 30, 2012, 02:20 PM
by Briggz5d