Biensy

A Wicked Person and his reward
« on: March 21, 2013, 05:42 PM »
In our day to day life, we meet different types of persons. We meet the good, bad and the terrible persond. They are every where.
Let us be sincere to ourselves, there are some attitude we portray and the next person around us will ask "is this person a child of God?" or "is this person also a believer?"

The Bible say in Psalms 139:23-24
search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts, and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Here in this portion of the Bible David was asking God to search his heart.
How many of us today can confidently ask God to search our hearts.
I pray that today any evil thought we have in our heart, God is going to wash it way in Jesus Name.

WHO IS A WICKED PERSON
What constitutes Wickedness? here are different types of wicked persons in this world
1. A person that can withhold  good from his neighbor, friend, brother. These people do not want the progress of anyone around them.
Proverb 3: 27-28 Says:
withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the to power of thine hand to do it. Say not unto thy neighbor, Go and come again, and tomorrow, I will give; when thou hast it by thee.

2. A person that cause their neighbor to fail: these set of persons always look for a way to see their neighbor to fail. They will go to any length to make sure that their brother, sister, relatives, friends do not succeed in life. Proverb 4: 14-16 Says
Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not into the way of the evil men. avoid it, pass not by it,turn from it, and pass away. For they sleep not except they have done mischief;and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause someone to fail.

3. A person that bears false witness: you know the truth but because you want to get back the the person, you want to get money from bearing false witness.

4. A person that sow discord among his brethren: gossip, saying things to bring about quarreling, fight, creating enemies, hatred, etc among brethren weather in the house of God or in our various family or even in our surrounding. God Himself hate such a person
Proverb 6: 16-19
the six things doth the Lord hate; yea the seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, A lying tongue, and hand that shed innocent blood, A heart that diverse wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaks lies and he that sow discord among brethren

5. A person that involves in bribery and corruption- today in our country almost everyone indulge in this act. Some call it gift, they do it in other to get favour from their superior, some to get admission into school, and so may more. Let it be known that it is evil and wickedness in the eyes of our Lord.
Proverb 13:11
Wealth gotten from Vanity shall diminished but he that gathers in labour shall increase

6. those that  cause pain or make someone around them to cry
7. those that treat people living with them badly
8. those that collect or steal things that doesn't belong to them

Now that we have seen that all of these and many more which are not mentioned are wickedness, you should also know that there are punishment for these people that indulge in wickedness. The most funny thing is that we that call ourselves CHRISTIANS (the followers of Christ) also partake in these acts mentioned above.
Some of us even do more than these

Reward of the wicked

1. there will be no peace for the wicked
Isaiah 57:20-21
But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it can not rest, whose water cast up mire and dirt. There is no peace says my God, to the wicked

2. The wicked will be in pain all the days of there life
Job 15:20
The wicked man travails with pain all his days and the number of day is hidden to the oppressor
3. It shall not be well with the wicked
Ecclesiastes 8:13
But it shall not be well with the wicked neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow;because he feareth no the Lord
4. the candle of the wicked shall be put out
Proverb 24:20
There shall be no reward for the evil man and the candle of the wicked shall be put out
5. the days of the wicked shall be shorten
Proverb 10: 27
The fear of the Lord prolongeth days but the years of the wicked shall be cut short. The hope of the righteous shall be gladness but the expectation of the wicked shall perish
6. the wicked can not make heaven at the end of this life race

Let us turn away from wickedness. as we can see the wicked have reward waiting for them. Pray that God gives you the strength to keep this word in your hearts.
Thank you and God bless

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 07:35 PM by Briggz5d »