Ellacutey

HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED PREGNANCY New
« on: May 22, 2013, 01:47 PM »
Due to ignorance and depression, some girls had destroy their life with drug abuse while some take acidic substances, the reason is that they do not want unwanted pregnancy while some even go straight to abortion which is equal to murder and against the sacrilege of marriage and to God almighty. This drug and abortion leads to tube blockage. To help you out I was able to make research on this topic.

How to avoid unwanted pregnancy
This is all about sign of ovulation, pregnancy only results when a release ovum (egg) from a woman’s ovary is fertilized by a sperm cell,(one of the millions sperm deposited by the man’s during intercourse. Fertilization of the ovum by the sperm cell can only occur during the woman’s ovulation (that is the period within the months cycle when the ovary in women releases egg.) if the released eggs meet the sperm before it (egg) dies, the fertilization will occur and implantation takes place, it simply means that a baby is already on the way, that is pregnancy. This ovulation which must occur for pregnancy to be usually comes two weeks (14 days) from the first day menstruation starts.

Pregnancy is not possible within a particular time of the (cycle) if either of the ovum or sperm dies before they meet. A released ovum (egg) from the woman survives up to 3-4 days before they die. Having established this fact that pregnancy is only possible during the ovulation period. It is therefore very important to point how to detect high fertile period of the woman’s monthly circle. Ovulation may be predicted in 2 ways.

Firstly is called temperature method, in this the woman takes her temperature each morning. A slight drop in temperature, follow by a noticeable rise indicates that ovulation has occurred about the time of the decrease.

Second method for predicting ovulation requires more of counting date with calendar. This calendar method works perfectly for women with regular menstrual cycle. If a woman’s period is irregular, the safe and unsafe days will likewise be irregular. What I’m saying in essence the very first day you start menstruating count from that day. E.g. 123456789 10 (11 12 13 14 15 16 17) 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30.

A woman with regular 28days cycle will in this 7days fertilization period ovulate about the 13th- 15th days, allowing 3days before and 3days after ovulation is to include the time when both egg and the sperm are still alive. The fertile lasts from 11th through 17th from 18th no egg would be present to be fertilized, that means conception would not take place.
If you've been trying to get pregnant i hope this helps you figure out the best time of the month. I also recommend you read this post Related Post: 7 Ways for a woman to get pregnant fast

Furthermore to the teens the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancy is Abstinence…. ;)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:16 PM by Briggz5d »

allisonluvsu

Re: HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED PREGNANCY
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 01:50 PM »
Hmmmmm. i bet you, not all girls will read this up and put it to practice

Stress during second and third month of pregnancy raises risk of premature birth and losing baby boy

Started by kay247

Replies: 0
Views: 2537
Last post December 11, 2011, 07:30 AM
by kay247