Briggz5d

Attention prospective students of Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and colleges of education!!!
This is to inform you that the registration for 2014 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) has commenced.

By this notice, you should buy Online Registration Scratch cards from Union Bank, Zenith bank and other authorized distributors nationwide. The Registration requires a Biometric finger print scanner, so please visit a JAMB authorized Internet Cyber cafe in your area that can help you get registered.  Here's a List of 2014 JAMB Authorized Registration centers

JAMB UTME online Registration 2014
Jamb UTME 2014 Registration Scratch Card sold for 4000 Naira

Cost of JAMB UTME 2014 Registration
Students who wish to register should note that JAMB UTME 2014 Scratch cards are sold for 4000 Naira Only if bought from authorized dealers. Other sellers may increase prices and sell for 4500.
The Online Registration and Biometric fingerprint scanning that will be done by a Cyber cafe or Business center cost only 700 Naira and includes cost of scanning passport, filling form, and printing 2 copies of your examination slip. - Do not pay more than 700 Naira and report anyone charging more than that amount to jamb via the email UTME2014.info@jamb.gov.ng Please include your registration number in the report.

Register you Business Center / Cafe as Authorized Jamb Registration Center
Business center owners who wish to register as authorized registration centers are required to pay a non-refundable sum of 10,000 Naira to JAMB account - after payment is made and stamped bank teller emailed to jamb, you will be emailed a unique access code which can then be used to fill the 2014 UTME online forms for students.

Here's the Link to Register your Cafe with Jamb

« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 07:53 AM by Briggz5d »

barida

Re: JAMB UTME 2014 Biometric Fingerprint Online registration
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 12:55 PM »
my finger print is not working with my windows 8

Briggz5d

JAMB UTME 2014 Biometric Fingerprint Drivers and Troubleshooting
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 02:33 PM »
Sorry to hear that Barida, Do some of these steps to troubleshoot the problem and possibly resolve it.
Also providing some information about the specific error received can help me understand the problem.

First tell what model of Finger print device you're using because Jamb UTME supports only Digital Persona.
Are you trying the Fingerprint scanner on the Online Registration or Offline Registration?

Did you download and install the correct Driver Digital Persona Driver released by Jamb?
The drivers are available in 32bit and 64Bit versions - Select the correct version for your OS.

Microsoft Net Framework 2.0 or 3.5 is also required before offline installer can work.

Visit the JAMB Offline Software download page for Framework, offiline software and other instructions.

Hope it works out - If all these steps fail, i suggest you try using an XP Machine.

asiebu

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 05:20 PM »
@barida is working in my window 8 oh, just press the person finger on the surface of the scanner it work very well, mean while check ur window 8 operating system

>right click on computer> locate properties at the bottom end to know your system type and bit. and download to install
hope it work for me.

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 05:28 PM »
black and White

asiebu

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 11:35 PM »
pls i need help must one register his cafe every year for access code, cause i reg last year but i canot log in this year wit that access code

Briggz5d

JAMB UTME 2014 Biometric Fingerprint Access code for cyber cafes.
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 10:11 AM »
Yes, You must registered your cyber and get new access code every year. Not really fair because most registration centers wont even make upto 10 from total registrations.

Although it's not advisable, people are outsmarting JAMB - you can get the login details from someone who has already registered as reg center this year - It's cheating too but na naija we dey.
But ma guy, na now you want start to register people? when centers don dey finish already, as of Yesterday.

Briggz5d

JAMB UTME 2014 Online registration Closing Date and Exam Date
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 12:24 PM »
Students who are yet to register for for JAMB UTME 2014 are here by informed that Online Registration ends on Sunday, March 9, 2014.
The Examination is scheduled for Saturday, April 12, 2014.

Briggz5d

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 05:52 PM »
JAMB has extended close date for registration from 15th January to 30th January 2015. Goodluck to a JAMB  candidates, please try to ensure that you are registering at a JAMB approved center.

LNG Basic welding, Ship construction & Ship design training Application 2014

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 26
Views: 29689
Last post July 08, 2015, 05:08 PM
by Ezeribe Hope Ndubuisi
NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA) 2017/2018 ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE

Started by Debby25

Replies: 0
Views: 19449
Last post February 21, 2017, 03:57 PM
by Debby25