Briggz5d

The thought of opening a Diamond Bank Account has never crossed my mind until today, I don't really need multiple bank accounts but anyone would reconsider when they hear that every month, one lucky Diamond Bank customer will win 100,000 Naira SALARY FOR LIFE in the Diamond Extra Savings promo which has entered its 6Th season.

Season 6 - means this promo has been going on for years, can't believe i just heard of it now. I'm sharing it so you're informed too.

Other Prizes to be won
Apart from the star prize of 100,000 Naira monthly salary for the next 20 Years, 1 customer will win 2 Million Naira, 10 customers will win 1 million Naira each, 15 customers will win 500,000 Naira each while 49 others will win 250,000 Naira each.
That's a total of 30,750,000 Naira for 72 customers.

Diamond Bank Diamond Savings promo

How are winners selected
Like most promos, the winners are selected randomly from a pool of qualified entries. This selection process is monitored by an independent verifier and the list of winners are then displayed publicly on Diamond Bank Website. Checkout this list of DiamondXtra season 6 February winners (PDF)

Why is Diamond Bank doing this?
According to Diamond Bank Nig PLC, this promo is a way for the bank to say thank you by rewarding loyal customers and also encourage the habit of saving amongst Nigerians.
They forgot to mention that it's also a way to attract new customers like me :D

How to Enter and Qualify for DiamondXtra Promo Season 6
You Automatically qualify and enter into the weekly or Monthly Draw when you do any one of the following.
  • New Customers: Open a DiamondXtra savings account and deposit 5,000 Naira. This can be done by walking into any Diamond Bank Branch near you and request for the form. You may be required to provide an ID card, two passport photographs and proof of address.
  • Existing Customers: Simply maintain a minimum balance of 5,000 Naira - Note that every additional 5,000 you have in the account increases your chances of winning.

Here are features of the DiamondXtra Savings account < Link
I Hope you win and when you do, don't forget to send my cut.

Do well to share this post with others using the Social buttons below - Like, Tweet, G+
Got questions and comments ? Hit the reply Button below.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 06:43 AM by Briggz5d »

Briggz5d

I walked into a Diamond bank branch this morning and was approached by a customer care representative who was trying to enlighten customers about the Diamond SavingsXtra account and the ongoing promotion.

I was surprised to hear that Diamond bank has kept this campaign on going for this long - offering 100,000 Naira salary for the next 20 Years, brand new SUV  to winners who maintain a minim of 5,000 Naira in their savingsXtra account and many more cash prizes in the weekly and monthly draws.

In Season 8 of this Promo, Thirteen winners took away 1M each while 2 million was won by 1 Customer.
The Salary4Life was won by Imoh Udoh from Akwa Ibom State - He will receive 100,000 alert every month for the next 20 years.
Here's a List of Diamond Bank SavingXtra Promo winners.

New and existing Diamond bank customers with SavingXtra account who meet the minimum 5,000 Naira balance are automatically entered for the draw, so why not Open a Diamond Saving Xtra account now

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:13 PM by Briggz5d »

Central Bank of Nigeria introduces 5,000 Naira Notes & Coins - My Review

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 5021
Last post September 24, 2012, 10:33 AM
by Briggz5d
UBA Group: minimum Account now 25,000 Naira.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 3551
Last post February 28, 2012, 01:31 AM
by Hercules007
Facebook & Twitter pays: Get cash loans from Sterling Bank Social Lender

Started by Julius Osikilo

Replies: 2
Views: 5797
Last post January 30, 2015, 05:54 PM
by Briggz5d