Briggz5d

Riddle - Give the man an escape plan.
« on: January 04, 2014, 02:25 PM »
Away from all the tech stuff and serious posts for today - I Found this picture on twitter and thought i'd share it with you guys.

The picture below  depicts a man handing from a tree branch with many different ways to die
1. a Snake hangs from the tree waiting to strike if he goes right.
2. a Lion roars hungrily on the ground, near the tree if he tries to go that way.
3. Two australian salt water crocodiles with giant jaws waiting in the water - seems like they won't even let him reach the water before tearing him to pieces.

give the man an escape

He obviously can't hang-on for long and the tree trunk is about to break.
What could possibly be the best way to get out of this situation? - I Say he should just give his life to Christ.
what do you suggest? - Hit the reply button below to comment.
Don't forget to Share - Like, Tweet, G+

Re: Riddle - Give the man an escape plan.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 10:57 PM »
Actually I feel the branch the boy holding is going to break and land him on foot of the tree or near bank of water and the trunk of tree is nearly chopped. So elimination process the boy must keep himself away from snake in this cracking and breaking. Sounds will make the lion to move from there because it's a big tree. Boy keep safe himself in bank of water If loin approaches him, he keeps himself in water or if crocodiles are try to be on the land with available axe.

An Old Man & his Garden ..

Started by sokari5d

Replies: 2
Views: 3132
Last post July 30, 2011, 11:57 AM
by sokari5d
What is this? 7 months pregnant man?

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 4158
Last post September 24, 2012, 11:50 AM
by Briggz5d