Briggz5d

The Best way to start your week - Life lessons
« on: August 18, 2014, 04:55 PM »
Weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) are the most exciting part of the week for most people - especially workers. As Monday gradually draws nearer, you can hear and see everyone lamenting on social media – even the ones that enjoy their jobs or virtually don't do much.

Another Monday is upon us and I started mine in an entirely different tone than usual.

I made a decision. Decisions are always a big deal and could have positive, negative or no impact on someones life but I'm sure we can all agree that this is a good decision.

I've decided to be productive this week. Don't know about you!”

Being productive could mean:
-   Putting more time, dedication and effort into what you're already doing.
-   Stop procrastination and finally doing what you've always wanted to do. Procrastination is deadly!
-   Unemployed? Taking your job search to a whole new level – Knocking on doors, submitting unsolicited Application letters/Resume to recruiters.

A decision is like a dream - To make it come true you have plan for it. Rely on something other than your brain to remind you of it.

To-Do List

There's so much to do but so little time, but with the help of a To-do list / Action plan - it gets a lot easier.

1.   A To-do List: this is basically a list that shows things you wish to achieve within a period of time. Simple tasks such as checking up on an old friend, replying an email and more. Completed tasks can be check-marked or removed from the list. It's best to prioritize items on the list.

2.   Action Plan: This is a more professional approach to planning. It doesn't just list the task to be carried out but also adds person responsible, Estimated time/date, resources needed etc.

Here are some ideas on decisions you can take this week for self-improvement or creating positive impact in the society. With some planning or help from others, these and more can be achieved.
-   Read a Book
-   Learn to drive or get a driver's license.
-   Create something.
-   Help someone or people! (Solve a problem, put a smile on someones face)

Starting every week with a decision and a plan is one of the open secrets to success.
What have you decided to do this week? Hit the reply button below and share with us.
Inspire others to be great by sharing this post on Social media: Like | Tweet | G+

Related post:  10 Keys To success - Life lessons.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:59 PM by Briggz5d »

bibivic

Re: The Best way to start your week - Life lessons
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:23 PM »

Wow!. This is inspiring, I don't work with to-do list and planning for a new week is like h.... So I just go with the flow. All that is changed. Keep  up the good work and BIG UPS! # smile.

10 Keys to Success - Life lessons.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 4
Views: 6418
Last post August 19, 2014, 04:35 PM
by ebiere