Briggz5d

Students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria who have completed their National Diploma programs for Polytechnics & colleges of education or half way through their degree courses for Universities are encouraged to consider submitting Applications to various companies for an opportunity to witness first hand and practice their various disciplines, this is what the Student Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) program is designed for.

Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Limited - The company responsible for producing about 10% gas consumed worldwide with operation base in Bonny Island and offices in Port Harcourt, Abuja and London accepts applications from students interested in 6 to 12 months internship positions in various departments.

Whether you studied an Engineering course (Electrical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering, Computer Engineering / Science etc) or Social Sciences (Business Administration, Accounting, etc) or other courses, you're welcome to apply.

How to Submit Online Application for NLNG SIWES Internship (Industrial Training)
NLNG SIWES Application
  • Visit the NLNG Career web page
  • Click on the SIWES Application Portal Link on the sidebar and you will be redirected to the SAP Logon Page.
  • Since you're a first time user click REGISTER to create a username and password that will give you access to submit your application for SIWES.
    Please Note: Your password must be up to 8 characters and contain Capital letters, Small letters and Numbers
  • Correctly complete segments of the application and Note that areas marked with red asterisk are mandatory.
    You're advised to upload copy of your SIWES letter from School and other relevant documents as listed in the attachment section
  • A VALID email address / phone number is required to complete the application. i stress this because your email / phone will be used to contact you about application status updates.

Related post: Apply for 2016 GTBank Undergraduate / OND Internship positions.
Leave your questions and comments below by clicking REPLY.
Need further assistance completing the application or information?
Email Recruitment.Online@nlng.com for more information - DO NOT send your application or documents to that email!

Good luck.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 05:02 PM by Briggz5d »

Re: How to apply for Industrial Attachment (SIWES) at NLNG
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 11:51 AM »
Hw do i do it

Re: Trying to register on NLNG website for SIWES
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 11:02 PM »
I'v being trying to register on NLNG website for over a month now but after inputting all details, it still fails to register.

Briggz5d

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 03:41 AM »
Hello,

I can assure you that the website is accepting registrations right now for the June/July SIWES batch.

Provide us with the exact error you receive when registering will help us pin-point the problem.

1. Ensure you use Internet Explorer because other browsers don't work as well with NLNG portal.
2. Your Username should be something like your first and last name joined together without spaces of special characters. Add numbers to it if necessary.
3. Your password is the most important. It MUST be upto 8 characters and contain:
- Capital Letter
- Small Letter
- Number
- Special character.
Example of an acceptable password is: Nigerians@123
Bonny@58

Emmanuelokon

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 05:44 AM »
Can I apply against next year

Emmanuelokon

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 05:45 AM »
Can I apply against next year

Chevron & NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2013 for Nigerian Students. Apply Now!

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 2
Views: 4814
Last post April 15, 2013, 06:45 PM
by Thummim
THE NIGERIA LNG LIMITED UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2012/2013 - Apply Now

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 6790
Last post June 02, 2012, 09:56 AM
by Briggz5d
Skusat 2016 Cash Grant CBT Examination Application Process – Apply Now