0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


A memorable day, June 20, 2011, would forever remain fresh in the mind of the family members of Mr. Boniface Ugwu, an ex – official of the Nigerian Railway Corporation, Benue State as it was the day their daughter, Adaora Ugwu, who was believed to have died after a fatal accident and deposited at one of the mortuaries in Enugu State, resurrected.

The 21-year-old Adaora, had gone to Markurdi for her JAMB’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on the fateful day and was returning to Enugu to prepare for the last Army recruitment exercise when a mini commercial bus belonging to the Enugu State Transport Company (ENTRANCO) marked, XL812 UWN which was returning from Markurdi to Enugu city , collided with an Nsukka bound mini bus marked XB504 TKP belonging to Peace Mass Transit, leaving over 20 passengers of the two vehicles dead, including Adaora and four recently discharged members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).

The accident, which occurred at Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State, caused traffic jam as passengers onboard of almost all the vehicles plying the Enugu /Nsukka route forced their drivers to stop in order to catch a glimpse of the horror scene.
In a swift reaction, operatives of the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC made frantic efforts to save the lives of few of the victims of the accident who were still breathing and took those they thought were already dead to the mortuary in Enugu State.

Adaora was one of the victims who were deposited at the mortuary but she shocked workers of the mortuary when she miraculously came back to life after two days in the cold room.
The victim’s relatives had gone to the mortuary for identification of her remains when they suddenly discovered that there was life in her as she was moving her bodies and sneezing, an indication that she was still alive.
Apparently happy that their daughter was still alive, the relatives said to have alerted the management of the hospital for prompt attention.

The development, which threw the entire hospital into a frenzy of celebration also attracted the attention of passersby who immediately joined in thanking God for his divine intervention.

It was gathered that when officials of the hospital at Ninth Mile Corner, Enugu, confirmed that there was still life in Adaora, they quickly moved her to the National Orthopedic hospital, Enugu were she is currently receiving medical attention.

On a visit to the female ward of Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu, Adaora who was now addressed as “Miracle Girl” was still battling with severe pains following degrees of injuries she sustained during the accident.

Adaora, who managed to speak “I am a child of God, and I know the God I’m serving.
Just few days ago, I asked my mother where I was and she said I was at orthopaedic hospital,  what I need from all of you this time is prayers, because I am really passing through severe pains” she concluded.

Did she really rise from death or is just another act of negligence by the Health officials??

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 07:14 PM by Briggz5d »


How the African Mango fruit can help Shed Belly Fat Obesity in days.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 3633
Last post August 18, 2011, 07:03 PM
by Aleeluv