Briggz5d

My Friend's girl friend says she wants Me!!
« on: July 25, 2011, 04:58 AM »
People, i'm stuck with it again, this time its really hard. A friend's girl has been on my neck and I don't know why or how best to handle it.

First we ain't really close until she travelled and now she calls me everyday, sometimes 3 times a day, getting all emotional. Started giving me the green light and when i talked to her about it, she said "he(her man) doesn't have to know".

I don't want to talk to her man about it because its better i don't cause trouble or make her look cheap before her man, and i can't give in to her demands but she won't just stop. What do y'all think is the best way to handle this? 
            - JustCeetah -

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 05:54 AM by Briggz5d »

Aleeluv

Re: My Friend's girl friend says she wants Me!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 02:21 PM »
its pretty simple..simply tell her u arnt interested..nd walk away..infact dnt jst walk away..RUN AWAY!

slammy

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 03:52 PM »
Well... A very close pal of mine will always exclaim 2 issues like dis...#WONDAFUL.. Depends though on what she really want, you neva can tell..

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 02:51 AM »
Go back to your dictionary again and check the meaning of friend..then you will know what to do about your friend's gurlfriend wanting you...i'm not ruling out the question of...do you want her too?

ClintonSpel

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 08:37 AM »
Nigerians dnt take usefull advice. They do it on thier own! So do wats on ya mind. Hehe

kay247

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 08:50 PM »
Hmnmmmmm. . . Interesting. Truth of d matter is you know what to do you just want someone to tell you that you're wrong.

abu abdul

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 04:08 PM »
neva trust her,cuz sum say show me yah frend n  i will tell yah who really u're.

names to call a girl

Started by zesh16

Replies: 2
Views: 3599
Last post October 06, 2012, 01:41 PM
by donjazzy10