Briggz5d

On behalf of the members and staff of Ngbuzz.com I Welcome you to the new year! We Hope you started it off with  saying Thanks to God for bringing you this far because we did just that.

happy New Year from Ngbuzz

As the Year 2011 ended, it became easy to have flashbacks of all the things you have done right or wrong, the things you have achieved and what you failed at. People you are grateful you met in 2011 and others you just want to get out of your life.

People make New Year resolutions and forget about it after the first month - Do you remember your new year resolution for 2011? and did you achieve it?
No matter what it is, whether to drop a bad habit, finally settle down with One partner, get that dream job, get that education you've always been putting off, Save more and spend less - You cannot achieve it by your powers alone(because you have none).

• Share your new year resolutions with family and close friends, and tell them to remind you of it often.
  • Distance yourself from actions and company that might hinder your New year resolution from coming true.
  • Talk to God about it - Since He has the Master plan, make sure your Resolution is included in His plan. How? Constant prayers (Not only when you're in deep trouble)

Personally, i have made a resolution to Draw nearer to God - With his help I'll achieve it and i hope you achieve yours.

We would like to know some of the New Year Resolutions you have made - Do share with us (Comment).

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:17 AM by Briggz5d »

Happy Valentines Day - From Ngbuzz Forum - We love you

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 1898
Last post February 14, 2013, 06:10 PM
by Briggz5d