Briggz5d

Blue Ivy Cater - That's the name everyone seems to be talking about on Yahoo, Google, Twitter and other social networking sites.
It's not the name of a new Car or A recent album launched - rather it's the name of "The most beautiful girl in the world" according to Jay-Z.

The couple Officially announced in a statement saying
We are happy to announce the arrival of our beautiful daughter, Blue Ivy Carter."
Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven. ... It was the best experience of both of our lives. We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support.

beyonce and jayz welcome baby blue ivy carter
Rapper Jay-Z(Shawn Carter) and Singer Beyonce

Reports have it that the couple payed for and took over like an entire hospital building floor where the delivery took place. All other patients in the delivery ward where not allowed access.
Another mother of twin daughters in neonatal intensive care unit at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan said security guards prevented her from seeing her daughters in ICU.

The proud father also announced the birth of their daughter through a rap verse - the Song titled "Glory" made it's debut on Jay-Z's website on Monday - Two days after the A-list  couple gave birth to a daughter - Blue Ivy Carter.

In the song Jay-Z whose real name is Shawn Carter reveals more, saying
"you're my child with a child from Destiny's Child."

He talks about where the child was conceived (in Paris) and even reveals that Beyonce had a miscarriage at one point.

"Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic."

The song's refrain is:
"The most amazing feeling I feel/Words can't describe what I'm feeling for real/ Maybe I paint the sky blue/My greatest creation was you. You. Glory."
Sounds of a baby crying at the end of the song — perhaps Blue's. The song features "B.I.C." — Blue's initials.

The Truth about the name " Blue Ivy Carter "
Only 3 days after her arrival, Baby Blue Ivy Carter is already getting her share of media attacks which will continue the rest of her life. Social Networks and the media now have their own interpretation of the name "Blue Ivy Carter."

It's no news that Jay-z has been linked to the Illuminati and now reports have it that the meaning of the baby's name screams " ILLUMINATI."

Here are some of the translations people have made up: (NOTE: These are all speculations)
 IVY: Illuminati's Very Youngest
BLUE: Born Living Under Evil
The letters backwards "ELUB YVI" has been said to have a latin mean being " LUCIFER'S CHILD"

Ngbuzz asked a Latin speaker who says ELUB IVY is not even a Latin word!!
According to Molina "Lucifer in Latin is "lucem ferre", which means "light-bearer." And baby is "Rassel" in Latin - So where are people getting these from???
Even Entertainment News sources like E! Online are talking about blue is an acronym for Born Living Under Evil den ivy is an acronym for Illuminati's very youngest.

Congratulate the Couple - Drop a comment about what you read in this Post
Don't Be greedy  :P - Share this to friends & enemies on Facebook / Twitter (Like - Tweet - Digg)

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:54 PM by Briggz5d »

JUSTIN BIEBER IS THE KING OF TWITTER!!! & THE TOP 5 USERS ON TWITTER

Started by Atuokiki

Replies: 0
Views: 1876
Last post January 24, 2013, 04:57 PM
by Atuokiki
BET awards 2011 Nominations: 2Face Idibia & D'banj Nominated!

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 4878
Last post May 23, 2011, 02:21 PM
by Briggz5d
Maltina Dance All 2014 (MDA) Season 8 Audition, Dates & Venue

Started by Biensy

Views: 12655
Last post June 30, 2014, 09:24 AM
by Biensy
Venus & Serena Williams Meet Governor Fashola (We are Not Nigerians)

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2830
Last post November 01, 2012, 03:59 PM
by Briggz5d
Amy Winehouse Dead at 27. - Her Life & Times.

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2359
Last post July 23, 2011, 07:51 PM
by Briggz5d