Briggz5d

2go Mobile Chat Messenger - The Ghetto of social Networking Applications lol - always packed with friends, strangers and aliens making new friends, enemies, talking trash and killing time they don't have to spare.

Prophet T.B Joshua - The founder of synagogue church of all nations - best known for his prophetic and healing works.
The "Man Of God" has made several prophesies(predictions) which has come to pass - from Airplane crashes, Football Match winning team, to Deaths of Presidents.

So imagine my surprise yesterday the 17th of July when i Logged on to post recent Ngbuzz Forum updates on my 2go status and saw NO ONE ONLINE out of over 300.

Later, Miss Gossip - @AleePinky told me about the rumor (message) going around..
"They" said, According to Prophet T.B Joshua - using 2go chat messenger on the 17th of July will cause instant Death!!!

The synagogue Church of All nations have since released a statement via their Facebook Page to clarify this issue.

Those spreading Rumors - Know your boundaries oh...

« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 08:33 PM by Briggz5d »

Cyracks

I knew TB will never say such, what is even wrong with this Nigerian people? when the truth is said, no body cares but when a rumour is on air, everybody circulates it.

Prophecy for Individuals in 2013 by T.B Joshua of Synagogue Church

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 2688
Last post January 04, 2013, 05:24 AM
by Briggz5d
TB Joshua - I am not a rich pastor

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 9459
Last post June 30, 2011, 08:08 AM
by ClintonSpel
See Prophet T.B Joshua's response to Critics of his Failed US President Prophecy

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 3111
Last post November 18, 2016, 02:18 PM
by Briggz5d