Biensy

Knowing the will of God For your Life New
« on: June 06, 2014, 12:05 PM »
Do you know the will of God for your life?

What do you think is the will of God for you in this life?

Belief me, as the creation of God, He already has a perfect plan for your life even before you were born

Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” KJV

“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” NLT

This scripture reveals to us that we are already predestined by God who has drawn out a plan for us that in the end His name will be glorified

God’s plan for us is perfect
I was made to understand that God has a perfect plan for us

Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” NLT

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” NKJV

He said if only we are willing and obedient, we shall eat the good of the land Isaiah 1:19

Only when you have God that His will, will be made Manifest

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Allow God to lead the way for you.
You should know that most times our ways are not the ways of God and our thought are not is thought

Isaiah 55:8 "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.

For we to walk with God and let Him Lead the way all you need to do is to commit your ways into the hand of the Lord

Psalm 37:4-5 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

God cannot lie because he is not a man. He way must come to pass in your life that is if you have a personal relationship with him.

Number 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

He said in Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” NTL
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. KJV

see other relating topics

GOD ALMIGHTY AN EXTRA-TERRISTRIAL

A Wicked Person and his reward

Giving thanks to God

Old life ( idolatry)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:18 AM by Briggz5d »

Where Can We Find Answers to Life Big Questions?

Started by samsonos

Replies: 0
Views: 2740
Last post January 26, 2015, 12:03 PM
by samsonos
Old life ( idolatry)

Started by Biensy

Views: 1945
Last post November 05, 2012, 03:28 PM
by Biensy
THE ETERNAL GODHEAD(GOD FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT)

Started by mattmaik

Views: 6127
Last post June 07, 2013, 05:31 PM
by mattmaik
God is Joyfull To See the Lost Return Home

Started by Biensy

Views: 1583
Last post July 26, 2014, 12:20 PM
by Biensy
IS GOD ALMIGHTY AN EXTRA-TERRISTRIAL.