Like i'm not playing with this issue. Some opportunities come only once in a lifetime and i daresay ive missed too many in my life to miss this too. Some things can easily seem negligible but ive come to realise that these particular moments are the joys of life. Live concerts and live matches are on another level of exciting, but when boys just dey live for gidi and barely travel , all we can do is dream about it.

If Glo holds up their end of the bargain, i should very well be able to watch my Red Devils play live at Old Trafford. i will predict which 3 winners will get the awards for Player of the year, Female footballer of the year and Coach of the year. Apparently this is Glo's requirement for you to get a free ticket to go and watch Man U play live.
Im Predicting now and i pray to God that i earn this. Yes i know it sounds kinda weird dragging the lord into it since its not someting spiritually upbuilding, but lets be real....we all just want to be happy, and this will make my entire year. Do it for me Oh Glo Guys! Lets do this.http://www.ngbuzz.com/Smileys/default/grin.gif

Who deserves to win Footballer of the year at the upcoming CAF awards?

Started by kikilobatan

Replies: 0
Views: 1292
Last post December 23, 2014, 01:20 PM
by kikilobatan
ENGLAND SECURE A LATE WIN

Started by ClintonSpel

Replies: 0
Views: 2218
Last post July 02, 2011, 06:56 AM
by ClintonSpel