samsonos

Here at Ngbuzz.com we're offically introducing you to 2016 Nigerian Idol Season 6, Nigerian Idol is preparing another fun parkage for you this year. this is a golden opportunity for those of you with good talent to come out and show it, you might be the next 2016 Nigerian Idol winner all you just have to do is to register no payment is required.

2015 Nigeria Idol Season 5 has come and gone and the winner of 2015 Nigerian Idol is K-Peace, don't miss out this golden opportunity of becoming the next 2016 Nigerian Idol Season 6.

Before we continue we need to know what this interesting TV show is all about, Nigerian Idol is one of the biggest TV show that's open to all nigerians who want to contest. The purpose is to battle with other contestants, everyone is given equal chance to show the talent he/she has until one emerges as the winner of the grand prize which usually shoots them to the instant fame and stardom.

2016 Nigerian Idol Requirements
Application is opened only to nigerian citizens and that individual must be a law abiding citizen.
The individual must be mentally fit
Applicants should be between the age of 16-28 years.

How to Register for 2016 Nigerian Idol  Season 6 Online
Unfortunately the 2016 Nigerian Idol Season 6 Registration, Audition Dates and Venues has not yet been announced but we expect that it will kick off soon because last year 2015 edition was held around Last week of June.

It's already July and still no update from Nigerian Idol 2016.
I Sincerely hope this show has also not been abandonded due to lack of sponsorship like the others (peak talent shows, Glo Naija Sings etc ). We will definitely publish it when it finally starts, so always check back for update on this post.

Kindly share this post with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus (G+) etc.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 10:51 AM by Briggz5d »

please email me when the nigerian idol 2017 form is out..thanks

Mary Jones

pls email me or ring my number when the form for 2017 is out.090374647657

New TV Show - Nigeria's Got Talent, Registration, Auditions and More...

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 10442
Last post December 09, 2012, 07:19 PM
by Briggz5d
Enter for MTN Project Fame West Africa season 6 - Submit a wildcard Video entry

Started by mattmaik

Replies: 0
Views: 7341
Last post June 25, 2013, 05:59 PM
by mattmaik
MNET - BigBrother Africa Season 7 2012 Application form - Open Auditions Begin

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 12897
Last post March 01, 2012, 04:22 PM
by Briggz5d
Nollywood Star - Tonto Dikeh to represent Nigeria in Bigbrother Africa Season 8

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 5110
Last post September 15, 2015, 03:23 PM
by Precious Johnson
New house and New launch date for Bigbrother Africa Season 9 - BBA Hotshots.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 3128
Last post September 13, 2014, 04:15 PM
by Briggz5d