mattmaik

Here again is another awesome TV show in its first season. My apologies for not starting this post from day one hope you all understand I don’t talk about what I don’t feel, enjoy, use or participate in the making.

How it all started, early May 2016 after the inaugural season of Nigerian artistes Waje, Timi Dakolo, Patoranking and 2baba (formerly known as 2face Idibia or Tuface) who will lead their team in the show which was held on 10th April 2016 I heard my neighbours screening it time for Voice Nigeria, Voice Nigeria!! team 2baba, team Waji and so on. So I decided to give it a try that Sunday.

You won’t believe that for next one hour plus while the show was on I was screaming an standing up several times as if it was a football match.

About The Voice Nigeria TV Show in a Glance:
During the audition process the team lead backs the singer only to hit the button in front  of them as a sign of “I want you” in my team which is written in front of their sit. Next the Artiste would turn around to see the person behind the sound they hear.

In cases where team lead who turned around to say I want you is more than one, then the singer will make choice of who he or she needs as a coach. Two weeks ago the audition was close with each team having the twelve singers as follows:

Contestants
Team Waje :
A'rese 28, Lagos
Dawn 21, Imo State
Dewe 19, Ekiti State
Emem 18, Lagos
Flourish 26, Nigeria
Joxy Jeb
Khemmi 24, Lagos
Michael 23, Lagos
Mojisola 29, Lagos
Promise 26, Portharcourt
Shammah 18, Enugu State
Uche Michael 25, Portharcourt
Team Patoranking:
Benjamin 21, Calabar
Chike 23, Anambra State
Elizabeth 20, Ekpoma
Ikechukwu 33, Anambra
Linda Inneka 24, Lagos
Nonso Bassey 27, Imo State
Osuwake Omini 19, Calabar
Patrick 24, Cross River State
Prime 23, Lagos
Ralph 27, Imo State
Shimar 24, Enugu State
Sylvia Charles 22, Cross River State
Team Timi :
Armstrong Martins 20, Lagos
Cornel 35, Cross River State
Daivy Jones 20, Lagos
Grace Mac 28, Bayelsa State
Happiness Itua 29, Edo State
Joe Blue 26, Akwa Ibom
Kofo 23, Lagos
Obass 28, Delta State
Ojay 22, Edo State
Patrick Akiba 27, River State
Viveeyan 22, Anambra
Vicky 25, Lagos
Team 2baba :
Brenda 20, Delta State
Chiche 24, Imo State
David Ogbor 28, Lagos
David Operah 22, Lagos
DNA (Clinton & Blair) 19 and 19, Abuja
Gabriel Songs 24, Lagos
Jennifer 18, Nigeria
Obed Ogbonna 27, Lagos
Ony Roxy 25, Rivers State
Precious
Theodora 28, Lagos
Tobore 31, Delta State

Show start Sunday's 7:00pm on Africa Magic (DStv Channel).

Do share with us what you love or expect from team lead or participating singers in the show by the reply button below. New updates from this show will be uploaded here by Ngbuzz team don't miss out!!!

« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:45 AM by Briggz5d »

mattmaik

As the show goes on team lead has the power to save anybody that has been evicted from other team.

Emem 18, Lagos evicted from Team Waje saved by Team Timi
Uche Michael 25, Portharcourt evicted from Team Waje saved by Team Pato.

mattmaik

Who Left or Was Stolen at Last Event – The Voice Nigeria
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 02:55 PM »
Wow, last night show was awesome with good stage and vocal performance from the selected singers. So sad four of them have to leave while two that were lucky got stolen by #TeamWaje and #Team2Baba

Starting with #TeamPato Ralph and Prime performed on stage. Final selection Patoranking choosed Prime to continue while Ralph had to leave.

#Team2baba selected Chiche and Precious to perform on stage at the end he choosed Precious to stay. Few seconds after his decision Waje hit to button to steal Chiche back to the game.

#TeamWaje gave it all to Khemie and Joxy Jeb to perform on stage and ended choosing Khemie to stay though it was a tough decision for her to make.

#TeamTimi put it on Armstrong Martins and Viveeyan to perform on stage but gave is favourable decision to Armstrong while #Team2Baba immediatly stole Viveeyan to his team.

#TeamPato came up with Linda Inika and Ikechukwu last night and give his favourable decision to Linda

#Team2baba again called out Oni Roxy to perform on stage with Theodora. He decided that Theo should stay.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:10 PM by mattmaik »

mattmaik

The battle last night was awesome the singers give good stage and vocal performance making it difficult for you coach to decide who to stay and who is to hang his/her bag.

NameDecisionNameDecision
#TeamWaje
AreseInFlourishOut
#Team2baba
ToboreStolen by #TeamTimiJenniferIn
#TeamTimi
Happiness Itua OutKofoIn
#TeamWaji
DeweStolen by #TeamTimiMichaelIn
#TeamPato
Nonso Bassey InShimarOut
#TeamTimi
ObassOutCornelIn

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:42 PM by mattmaik »

mattmaik

The Power of Rose Flower Last Sunday - The Voice Nigeria
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 02:15 PM »
Three days after the show I can still remember vividly what I learnt and that is, what the voice can do a rose flower can make it better. A good example was when one of the singer who was on stage for their battle of who would stay.

During Patrick's voice and stage performance with Chike he pull out a rose flower for Waje, that was how he got stolen, saved to continue.

I think Waje is lucky she wasn’t in or did it in this current political system in Nigeria. Some people would have charge her for corruption – taking bride in form of flower. Not joking, I know very well that Bubu like they call him won’t entertain such behavior in this administration. He will just send her to EFCC straight.

Here are the names of singer who performed, survived, was stolen or got kicked out at last Sunday event:
#Team2baba
DNA – was stolen by #TeamPatoranking
Gabriel Songs – 2baba decided on his favour though it was a tough one for him to make.
#TeamWaje
Mojisola - Out
Promise – Still in the show by Waje’s decision.
#TeamTimi
Patrick Akiba - Out
Vicky – In
#TeamPato
Osuwake Omini - Out
Benjamin - In
#Team2baba
Brenda - In
David - Out
#TeamPato
Chike - In
Patrick – fortunately for him Waje hits the button to keep going cause he is the flower boy.

Hope you now know that a rose flower might give you a second chance in some situation.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:17 PM by mattmaik »

mattmaik

Game change last Sunday night when Ike Ikechukwu, The Voice Nigeria show presenter announced that it’s time to start voting to keep any of our favourite voice in the show. So he called out four singers from each team to perform on stage individually and let their coach choose one of them while the others fate lies in the vote views will cast.

Like 2baba would say, menn this decision is a tough one. Yes, it was really tough decision for the coaches to make since all of them were good.

The Ngbuzz team is totally neutral in this show, so if you want our team to vote for your favourite voice and other Ngbuzz users too to do the same. All you need to do is post a comment by using the reply option and tell us why we should cast our vote to your favourite.

The numbers below in front of their names is not their age but the number you will text if you want to keep any of them in the show to the final. To vote simply text that number to 33120.
Note: voting cost N50 per SMS.

#TeamWaje
Khemie 28
Promise 31
Shammah 32
Michael (Safe)

#TeamTimi
Joe Blue 21
Grace Mac 20
Dewe 19
Vicky (Safe)

#TeamPato
Prime 14
Chike (Safe)
Linda Inneka 12
Sylvia Charles 15

#Team2baba
Gabriel 04
Viveeyan 08
Emem 03
Brenda (Safe)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:38 PM by mattmaik »

MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 7- Form, Audition Venue and Dates in Nigeria

Started by mattmaik

Replies: 0
Views: 8536
Last post June 04, 2014, 05:58 PM
by mattmaik
Nollywood Star - Tonto Dikeh to represent Nigeria in Bigbrother Africa Season 8

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 5110
Last post September 15, 2015, 03:23 PM
by Precious Johnson
Nigeria's Got Talent Season 3, 2014 registration is FREE- Don't fall for SCAM!!!

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 5967
Last post September 19, 2014, 06:23 PM
by Briggz5d
Nigeria's Got talent season 2 2013 Registration, Audition venues and dates

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 14971
Last post September 19, 2013, 08:11 PM
by Briggz5d
Bigbrother Nigeria 2017 is Back - To start on 22nd January