Briggz5d

Access Bank Nigeria PLC customers have been able to check their account balance through SMS without the need to login through the Mobile App or Internet Banking but a lot of people don't know how to do this.
Fortunately, you found this post which will show you exactly how it's done.

If you're expecting a payment from someone into your Access Bank account, it can be frustrating going to the ATM to check your balance just because credit notification SMS doesn't get delivered to your phone sometime.
Unlike other banks that have a short USSD code that can be dialed to view account balance, Access Bank account balance is accessible from SMS or the mobile app.

CHECK ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE VIA SMS
Here's the simple SMS you can send to view your access bank balance.
NOTE: This SMS must be sent from the phone number that is linked with your account.
It works on MTN, GLO, Airtel or Etisalat and standard SMS rates of 4 to 5 Naira will be charged depending on your Mobile network.

• Compose a New SMS
  • SMS Content should be:   BAL "SPACE" "10 Digit Account Number"
    Example:    BAL 0123456789
  • Send the SMS to this number: 08160000612
  • You will receive an SMS containing your Account Balance.

We got this Information direct from source: Access Bank Tweet on How to check balance. Do well to Hit the Reply button and let us know if it doesn't work for you.

Other Related post you may find useful as an Access Bank customer:
- Code to Buy Airtime Credit from your Access Bank without Internet

Briggz5d

Code to Check Access Bank Nigeria Account Number ?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 04:39 PM »
Several users of Ngbuzz have contacted us to inquire how they can view their Access Bank account number.
They ask this because GTBank, First Bank and others have a USSD code that can show users their Account number when dialed from the same Mobile Phone Number linked to the bank.

Unfortunately, Access Bank Nigeria customers cannot dial a code or send and SMS to view their account number yet.

This was relieved to us in a chat with Access Bank customer representative.
However, all hope is not lost because you can still use one of the following ways to get your access bank account number.
Code to Check Access Bank Account Number
  • Call Access Bank Customer Agent:: The Numbers to dial are:
    +234 1 2712005,   +234 1 2712006 or +234 1 2712007
    +234 1-2802500
  • Tweet @accessbank_help: Send a Direct Message to @accessbank_help on twitter and get a response almost instantly.
  • Live Chat: Start a Live Chat with an access bank customer agent. They reply within 1 to 5 minutes.
  • Email Access Bank: This may not be the fastest way to get your account number as replies may be about 24 hours to 48 hours. Email contactcenter@accessbankplc.com and request for your account number. Be sure to provide your name, age, phone number and other relevant details.

I hope this helps someone.
Got a question? Hit the Reply button below.

Re: How to Change Access Bank email and phone number
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 11:21 PM »
i lost the phone number linked to my account and i forgot the password of the email i used too, so how can i change those two things?

Ecobank Nigeria Mobile App Download for Android, Blackberry & Apple devices

Started by feddygold

Replies: 1
Views: 58976
Last post September 07, 2017, 04:05 AM
by Ngwu
A biased Review of MMM Nigeria 30% Income - REAL or SCAM?

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 7
Views: 61413
Last post December 28, 2016, 06:45 PM
by Briggz5d
MMM Nigeria Administration announces Restart of System in November.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 496
Last post November 04, 2017, 03:38 AM
by Briggz5d
Updated List of commercial Banks in Nigeria

Started by young cent

Views: 81524
Last post January 24, 2013, 02:59 PM
by young cent
How to change your Guider in MMM Nigeria by yourself.

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 3539
Last post January 01, 2017, 04:56 PM
by Briggz5d