mattmaik

Sad news to people of Nigeria and funs of former Nigeria Captain and coach, Stephen Keshi. Life they say no one came with a manual knowing how to go about avoiding death when it comes knocking. The shocking thing is you don’t even know when it’s your time like the case of the “Big Boss” Keshi as he is usually called.

My question for everyone today is have you really lived? Yes you might want to take some time to figure out the answer to that. Keshi’s name is on my finger today is because he lived while he was alive, by this I mean he left something for us to remember and talk about even though death took him earlier before his time I suppose.

Source says Keshi never got of the memories of his late wife who he lost last year at the age of 33 after long battle with cancer. They also confirmed his death from a member of his family and close associate of his. Stephen Okechukwu Keshi was not ill before his death suddenly at the early hours of today in Benin City, Edo State.

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about him:
Stephen Okechukwu Keshi (31 January 1961 – 7 June 2016) was a Nigerian football defender. He was also a football manager of the Nigeria national team. He was one of only two people, along with Egypt's Mahmoud El-Gohary, to have won the Africa Cup of Nations as both a player and a coach.

About his coaching career and personal career you will find it in full details here

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:56 PM by Briggz5d »

Football HOAX ALERT: Ronaldinho is NOT DEAD!!!

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 2582
Last post November 03, 2012, 10:55 AM
by Amusa akeem
No Nigerian player in the Worlds best 100 Football players list???

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 2806
Last post May 15, 2011, 05:25 PM
by Briggz5d
THE MOST EXPENSIVE ENGLISH PLAYER EVER

Started by feddygold

Replies: 0
Views: 2345
Last post July 17, 2015, 03:24 PM
by feddygold
Sacked Coach Samson Siasia Sues NFF: Demands 1Billion Naira compensation