iduhene

10 CALMING SONGS TO HELP YOU SLEEP
« on: November 07, 2016, 09:00 PM »
Looking for something to help you sleep fast, that doesn’t involve taking pills to help you fall asleep, in this case talking pills may be dangerous to our health, sometimes people take this sleeping pills and never wakeup the next day, this is as a result of not checking your health status or not following the prescription of drugs given to you, in order to avoid all this things from happening we must follow all instructions giving to us.

Pills are not necessary to help you sleep; they are many ways of making you sleep like a new born baby, that’s where calming music, sounds, songs to sleep come to our rescue and help us relax in a healthy way, while listening ,your heart-rate gradually comes to match the beat, also lullaby are not just songs for babies only they are also songs for the adults to help relax the brain of certain stress, Songs can help slow your heart and breathe rate ,which in turn can slow down the brain activity too.

Songs in essence is very good for a healthy and sound sleep, so it’s good for us make to our own playlist of songs.

HERE ARE SOME  SONGS I RECOMMEND FOR SLEEPING TROUBLE
  • PHOTOGRAPH (EDSHEERAN)
  • LET HER GO (PASSENGER)
  • ALL OF ME (JOHN LEGEND)
  • HERE WIT ME (DIDO FT ENYA)
  • WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN (STEFFALOO)
  • THINKING OUT LOUD (EDSHEERAN)
  • FIX YOU (COLDPLAY)
  • LATCH ACOUSTIC (SAM SMITH)
  • COME AWAY WITH ME (NORAH JONES)
  • COOL WAVES (SPIRITUALIZED)

Related post: Top 5 songs you must listen to when reading a book
What are your favorite songs you listen to before falling asleep? Do you prefer sounds like white noise or listening to the nature of the night by your window?
Hit the reply button to leave a comment, share this post with friends: LIKE, TWEET, GOOGLE+ (plus)...

BBA Stargame - Prezzo and Goldie's New Songs - Download Naija Girl & Miliki

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 2674
Last post November 29, 2012, 09:12 AM
by Briggz5d
Top 2 songs On Ngbuzz Forum Playlist this week

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 3
Views: 2414
Last post January 02, 2014, 01:25 PM
by Briggz5d