Briggz5d

Various security agencies in Nigeria mount checkpoints on highways and streets corners to stop and search suspicious vehicles, check unsafe acts by motorist and also for their personal reasons  ::) .

One of the best way to get pulled over by the Police is to drive a tinted glasses vehicle without a permit.
You could pay a heavy fine, vehicle may get impounded or you might just escape with a warning depending on how to handle the issue.

To avoid such embarrassments and confidently drive your Car with tinted glasses, you need a permit which is only issued to car owners with "Factory fitted Tinted Glasses".
Getting the car tinted glass permit in Nigeria is way cheaper than the cost of changing your tinted glasses to normal glasses. The form for the permit can be filled out online as shown below.

HOW TO OBTAIN A PERMIT FOR TINTED GLASS IN NIGERIA

Online Tinted Glass permit form in Nigeria
  • Visit this webpage for the Nigeria Police Force Tinted Glass Online Registration Form and fill the short form on the page to get an Application ID. Write it down.
    Your email must be active.
  • Enter the Application ID issues to you in step 1 and also enter you Email to Login and complete your personal Information and details about the Vehicle you're requested Tinted glass permit for.
  • Make a Hardcopy printout of the Final page after submitting online. Submit the printout to any Police command near you where Biometric fingerprint will be captured and the Permit Certificate will be issued.

It's unclear if any fees or charges is required for this permit to be issued. I would also recommend a state police command office where ICT facilities is available to process your application faster.

Contact details
Direct all questions you may have about this process of obtaining your permit in Nigeria to the Email: ncis@npf.gov.ng
Please share your experience on this subject matter by clicking the REPLY button below.
- Like - Tweet - G+ this post if you found it useful.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:17 PM by Briggz5d »

Clement

I completed the process with the bio-metric capturing of my finger print on Monday, 29th February 2016 (more than a year) in respect of my vehicle. Each time I appear at the center (2 times) to find out if the final printout is ready, I will be told to go and check it online before coming to their office. Now I've lost my application ID and secondly we were not provided the website to check. We only have the website to apply. How do I resolve these issues?

I have another vehicle with tinted glass but it is a company vehicle leased out to me. How do we register this as all the documents are in the company's name? Thank you.

Akinola

Sir,
I have checked for my tinted glass certificate online it is yet to be approved . The Police are asking for it .What step do i need to take.

Hello sir
Pls is there any hiding charge one has to pay before acquire a tinted permit

Airlines in Nigeria raise price of Local Flight by about 50%

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 8316
Last post July 19, 2011, 09:49 AM
by Briggz5d