Sommy123

It seems we can never get enough the Kardashians. We all know how the Kardashian family became famous for their series “keeping up with the Kardashians” and have been the spotlight on major celebrity gist be it fashion, clothing lines, cosmetics and in some cases scandals.

Now the spotlight has been turned to Rob Kardashian in his scandalous post of his baby mama Blac Chyna cheating on him with another guy. Rob and Model Blac Chyna’s on and off relationship started in January 2016 which heralded the birth of their daughter Dream Renée Kardashian in September 2016.

Blac Chyna had a past history with Kardashian-Jenner family in her complicated relationship with other celebrities like Kanye west who is now married to Rob sister Kim and Tyga (Kylie Jenner former boyfriend) who is also her baby son daddy. In February 2017, PEOPLE confirmed that the relationship has been called off even though they are still in good terms which confirmed the pictures which Rob took with his daughter both on Father’s day and the July 4th party Khloe arranged.

This time their controversial relationship is brought to light in social media where Rob started an Instagram battle on Wednesday with Chyna whom he blasted by posting series of graphic nude photos and expletive-ridden posts on his Instagram page which has long been removed that she cheated on him with another guy whom he also posted a picture of him.

Rob’s words: “Hahahaha Chyna just sent me this video saying happy 4th of July what a crazy person,” he captioned a video of Chyna kissing a man in bed. “Come spend time with your daughter instead of f—ing me and then this dude right after. U need help.”
In another Instagram post, he said: “I prob spent a million alone in the past 2 months. 90K necklaces. 70K watch. The Ferrari that u pretend u got yourself,” he continued. “Chyna I hope U find help and to this corn ball, u thirsty as f— for hitting me and begging to link with me and if I don’t help u get money then u gonna expose Chyna. Bro go back to your son who is at home instead u out here f—ing someone that everyone f—s including me. Lol. Clown. She everybody’s and it’s been that way. The disrespect in the bed that my baby daughter lays in. Chyna u literally lost on this one.”

In this battle field, Chyna didn’t keep calm. She retaliated with her own post via Snapchat

Her words: “On my kids but I’m supposed to be quiet because you’re a Kardashian,” and “The light will come to the light.” this has since been deleted.

News making rounds are that she didn’t leave it at that, she went ahead to file a court case against Rob Kardashian for his post.

Kim Kardashian Embarrassed on Red Carpet by A Flour-Bomb (pictures)

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 3090
Last post March 23, 2012, 07:42 PM
by Briggz5d
Pregnant Kim Kardashian visits Nigeria for Darey's LLAM concert

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 2754
Last post February 17, 2013, 05:44 PM
by Briggz5d
Kim Kardashian Files for divorce after 72 Days of marriage

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 1865
Last post November 01, 2011, 05:44 PM
by Briggz5d
Toolz O under Social Media fire for being "Curvy" ?

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 4875
Last post March 08, 2013, 10:04 AM
by Briggz5d