Briggz5d

Movie Stars rise and fall but are never forgotten after so many years. Their legendary works are still enjoyable to this generation and the next to come. They're ordinary human beings just like everyone, so they still get to deal with Death, Sickness, Old Age and related stuff.

Jackie Chan is one of such Movie Stars who is widely known for his determination to perform almost all stunts in over 100 movies.
At age 58, the Action Super Hero says that He is Retiring from Action Movies.
In his words:
"I tell you, I’m not young any more. I’m really, really tired. And the world is too violent right now. It’s a dilemma - I like action but I don’t like violence.”

However, this does not mean that the actor is quitting Acting, rather he is switching it up a bit - He said: "For the last 10 years I have been making some other different movies. I want to be an Asian Robert De Niro. I don’t just want to be an action star, I want to be a true actor. I want to get rid of my image,”

“I want the audience to know I’m not only a comedian. I can act. Day by day, year by year, I’m going to show you the real Jackie Chan.”

Most people can't look at Jackie Chan's serious face without cracking a smile or laughing, so it's going to be interesting to see how he makes this transition.

source: Telegraph UK

TOP 9 MOST ANTICIPATED UPCOMING MOVIES RELEASES IN 2017

Started by Debby25

Replies: 0
Views: 2585
Last post January 10, 2017, 05:26 PM
by Debby25
Win Ten Million Naira (N10,000,000.00) in the TV show "The Challenge Arena"

Started by Biensy

Views: 3023
Last post December 11, 2014, 11:36 AM
by Biensy
New Nollywood Movie titled "Lady Gaga" (see picture)

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 3
Views: 5968
Last post April 29, 2012, 08:43 PM
by ronkky86
Will Nollywood ever produce action movies?

Started by Briggz5d

Views: 3667
Last post June 03, 2011, 09:32 PM
by Briggz5d