Briggz5d

The most common source of internet connection in Africa is probably via USB Flash internet Modems provided by the usual suspects (MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, GLO).
Its competitive and Flexible internet data subscription rates which is usually limited has also made internet access affordable to the common man.

Some Mobile Network services can be unstable or entirely unavailable in some parts of the country - In this instance users often seek an alternative Network to use.

Mobile networks sell Locked USB modems to its subscribers, allowing Only their SIM cards to work in the modem.

NOTE: Click Here to Unlock Huawei E303 Modems

How to Unlock Huawei / ZTE USB 3G Internet Modem (MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL)
Why purchase 4 USB internet modems from different network providers when you can use ONE MODEM for ALL networks!!!
Here are easy ways to Unlock Your Modem:

- 1. You can get the Unlock code for your USB modem by entering the IMEI Number at this free unlock websites:
I Would recommend This site http://www.modemunlock.com/huawei-code-calculator/ for New modems.
Old modem users should try these other sites http://a-zgsm.com/huawei.php or ZTE http://a-zgsm.com/calculator/ ... Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter IMEI.

Get the unlock code and enter in your modem (Unlock code is requested when a different sim is inserted)

- 2. If you're not on the internet - Huawei Internet modems can also be unlocked OFFLINE using Softwares which i'll only provide upon personal request Via Private message.

After Modem is unlocked.. Navigate to Modem Profile Settings to create the Network Profile of your Choice:
Click here for a list of Manual Configurations,(APN) for mobile networks

If you have any problem carrying out Step 1 outlined above Or you simply want me to Send you the Unlock code: Send your IMEI number Via Personal Message(PM).. Please do not post them here.

If you need a Copy of the Offline Modem Unlock software, indicate interest by sending a Private message to me..
Happy Unlocking!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:32 PM by Briggz5d »

femubs

Hi pls i need the offline unlocking software. thanks

JOE UWAIFO

IMEI  xxxxxxxxxxxx
EAN 6934933014114 ETISATE ZTE MODEM

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:13 PM by Briggz5d »

Briggz5d

Mr Joe: If you had clicked the ZTE modem unlock Link in post above and entered you IMEI number, You'd see that you unlock code is 488538224002

Posting ur IMEI publicly is unsafe

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:14 PM by Briggz5d »

joshua

how do i inbox my message to you pls send it to my email

Briggz5d

How to send a Personal Message to an Ngbuzz User
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 04:37 AM »
Joshua: To send a message to any user, Click on their name to view the profile, and click "send personal message" or "Send PM"

Bob-Novia

I've tried to get the unlock code but got 8 digit num
and d moderm requires 16 digits
please here's my  IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
please send the unlock code to my email at :bobnovia@yahoo.com.....Thanks

« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:42 AM by Briggz5d »

Security code for moderm
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 09:09 AM »
Please i have been trying to get my Unlock code for my mordern via this site http://a-zgsm.com/huawei.php?act=submit but they are not generating it for me.

my phone no is 08073836871

Briggz5d

New Site to generate Unlock code for new Modems
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 12:35 PM »
Hello Godswill,
I would suggest you try this other site to generate the unlock code. http://www.modemunlock.com/huawei-code-calculator/
Make sure you correctly type your IMEI Number, Let me know how it goes.

bintinlaye

pls I need offline unlock software for modem

Briggz5d

I dont have the download link but Search google or 4shared for "Huawei Mastercode Unlocker" - download and use it..
But Note: it does not unlock newer modem version (e303 ...)

How to Unlock Huawei Etisalat Internet Modem
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 01:21 PM »
Pls, help me unlock my Huawei etisalat modem. IMEI: 861195004441154. Model: E303u-1. S/N: X7SBYA9370519092

asiebu

i have the unlocking software but i am ask to buy credit pls were can i get it pls. i dont paypal account

Briggz5d

DC-Unlock Credits Dealers
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 04:47 AM »
You can buy Unlock Credits from the DC-unlocker website - Click on DEALERS, Select country, search and a list of dealers will show up. Contact them via phone, email or their websites to get payment information. You pay to them, they credit your DC unlock account (or create an account for you loaded with credits)

Do note that most of them accept a minimum purchase of 10 credits, which is around 3500

please i need the offline unlocking app.

How to Save Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) documents as PDF file Format FREE!

Started by Biensy

Replies: 0
Views: 2135
Last post August 26, 2014, 03:13 PM
by Biensy
Secure important files with Google Drive; 15GB free Cloud Storage.

Started by samsonos

Views: 1738
Last post February 24, 2015, 04:34 PM
by samsonos
Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Data TIme-based Plan Subscription Code

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 7449
Last post May 10, 2016, 08:26 PM
by Briggz5d
Download the Cheap laptop report free - How You can buy laptops using libertyreserve

Started by Olamide

Views: 3050
Last post May 26, 2012, 06:42 AM
by Olamide
Indian Web Proxy Settings - BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD FREE

Started by mcmanuel

Replies: 4
Views: 32789
Last post June 18, 2013, 03:49 PM
by TEE